Steven the Soldier

"STEEVENENNNN!!!!" Amethyst screamed. Peridot was screaming for the gems to come over. All of them jumped right over and Lapis flew. Amethyst looked back at Steven. Steven was struggling to talk. "A-Ammethyst....Im Sssorry" Steven said holding Stevens hand. Pearl put her hands on her mouth crying. Garnet took off her visors and summoned her gauntlets. "I l-love you Am-methyst" Steven said as his hands dropped out of Amethysts. "STEVEN NO NO PLEASE NO STEVEN WAKE UP" Amethyst screamed in Stevens face, crying. Garnet punched Amethyst away from Steven. Amethyst then summoned her whip and wrapped her in the whip. She flew Garnet into Pearl and Lapis. When Garnet got up Amethyst was away. All the gems raced towards Steven. Garnet unfused and both hugged and cried. Pearl was calling Stevens name. Lapis was calling Steven a summer fun buddy seeing if he will wake up. Peridot took off her visors and kneeled down to Steven. She picked him up and hugged him crying. Garnet grabbed Steven and jumped to the warp pad. All the gems didn't know what Garnet was trying to do. Garnet warped back to the temple and ran and jumped so fast. The rest of the gems stood in shock but then started to run. Lapis flew Peridot but it was hard in the snow. They all warped and rushed to get Greg. Garnet was trying to find Connie's mom. When she did she cried kneeling down. "Steven h-he's hurt..." Garnet said stuttering. Mrs. Maheswaran just looked terrified and rushed him to the ER. They checked his heartbeat, it was still beating but was ready to stop. They did multiple scans and Garnet looked scared. "I-I dont know how is living this long! His organs they all shifted and the-they well...." A shy nurse told Garnet and Dr. Maheswaran. Stevens nose kept bleeding and it wouldn't stop. "He is a fighter...or a soldier....his body keeps fighting" The nurse said. While the doctors were trying to help Steven, Amethyst stood in the snow crying. She wanted to see if Steven is okay but the other gems will definitely bubble her. She decided to sneak into the hospital at night and act as a human. Steven was still struggling and was near death. Greg arrived at the hospital as fast as he could. The shattered pieces of Rose were in a pan. It was 12:03 AM and this was Stevens final day.