Quartz Confession

They all stood there quietly. Steven was united with his mom. Amethyst ran out of the room crying. Garnet then grabbed her. "This is all YOUR FAULT!" Amethyst then spin dashed away and tripped. Garnet was too angry to even talk. Amethyst then ran so fast and managed to spin dash to the warp pad and travel to the kindergarten, but Garnet doesn't know it, yet. Pearl hugged Greg while they both sobbed. All that was left was Roses and Stevens gem. Lapis hugged Peridot while they both were shocked at what has happened. Lapis then wiped her tears. "Stevens gem is still there, he has to still be there, we just have to wait." She whispered to Peridot. Peridot just nodded also wiping her tears. Garnet stood and looked back. She knew what to do. All the gems slowly walked to the warp pad. They all warped to the temple. "W-what happened? Steven is reforming right?!" Lapis questioned. Pearl said with tears running down her face, "H-he's g-gone.." All the gems looked at each other. Lapis then flew away to the barn crying. Peridot grabbed onto Lapis' arms and they both flew crying. "Pearl, I know this is a hard moment, but, please let the people of Beach City know" Garnet put her hand on Pearls shoulder. Pearl just walked out of the room. Garnet then opened the door to the bubble room. Garnet looked around, trying to find Jaspers bubble. When she found and grabbed then popped it. Jasper reformed fast and easy. "You idiot, you made a terrible mistake" Jasper said with an evil grin. Jasper and Garnet stared at each other. "Jasper, you are going to listen to me and answer everything I say, or else" Garnet said summoning her gauntlets. Jasper looked at her fists and crossed her arms. "What did you tell Amethyst" Jasper just looked at Garnet laughing. "A lot! The truth! I already told you....It was your fault of her size and power, thanks to your careless thoughts, The injectors stopped in the middle of her procedure and now you ruined a soldier" Jasper smiled. Garnet became angry and almost wanted to punch Jasper in the gem. "NOW TELL ME! TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW WHEN AMETHYST DESTABILIZED YOU!" Garnet yelled. Jasper just remembered about Amethyst turning huge. "She was bigger then I was, but only a little bit, I told her----wait why should I even tell you? You useless piece of a Ruby and disgusting display of what a sapphire is...at least unfuse" Garnet then began to yell then unfuse. "Now that we are unfused tell us" Ruby said. Jasper just smirked then hit Ruby all the way at the door. Sapphire then ran to Ruby but Jasper caught her. "You, You were meant to be better, meant to finish the war, but no you kept it going" Jasper said holding onto Sapphire slowly crushing her gem. "LET GO OF HER NOW!" Ruby screamed while charging at Jasper. "Ruby, I love you!" Sapphire said. Sapphires gem was cracking so much that she couldn't take it anymore. Her gem made one final sound then, it shattered. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Ruby screamed at the top of her lungs. Jasper then grabbed the pieces and put them in her pocket. "Guess who is going to harvest....heh" She then looked back at Ruby. She picked her up while Ruby is crying. "You......you deserve to die fully" Jasper said while throwing Ruby into the lava. Ruby sank to the bottom. Jasper walked slowly out of the room. She looked back at the shattered pieces in tears, "this is all for you, My Diamond" Jasper then warped away. The lava started to bubble, then started to steam. Ruby sprang out of the lava with no harm at all. Jasper didn't even know this Ruby was flame resistent. Ruby, still crying, beat the floor with her tiny gauntlet. "I will get you back, my laughy sapphy" She said with tears streaming down. Pearl heard the warp and ran back to the temple. "is everything alrigh----RUBY!" Pearl screamed. Ruby got up and looked at Pearl. "Sapphire she.......she's gone"