PeridotY

Amethyst sat in her hole thinking of where to go to eat. She thought Chinese food but remembered that upsetting her belly. Right when she got of the hole she heard a big bang. She went to see and it was another robot but big. The same marble robot that attacked her. It opened and revealed a gem. She was purple and her hair was the shape of a Y. She had limb enhancers.  "This is Peridot F-977 reporting the kindergartens recent intruder, ready to explode the kindergarten on command" The gem said. Amethyst gasped as she found out it was a Peridot. To make it easier Amethyst named her PeridotY because of her odd hair. She listened closely and also learned they may blow up the kindergarten. "HEY!" Amethyst yelled out. PeridotY then jumped up ready to shoot at Amethyst. She shot three beams and Amethyst dodges two of them. Amethyst realized she couldn't do this alone. PeridotY commanded all of the robots to attack Amethyst and poof her. Amethyst spin dashed away and hit the Peridot with a whip. "I HAVE A BAD HISTORY WITH PERIDOTS IN THE KINDERGARTEN" Amethyst yelled. PeridotY shot even more lasers at Amethyst. "HEY DUMB PERIDOT!!! IF YOU MAKE ME MAD I TURN INTO A BIG MONSTER!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SCARED!!!" Amethyst said. The Peridot looked at Amethyst and then laughed. "Ahhhh I see! You were made here in prime kindergarten but the crystal gems stopped the injectors in the middle of your making! BAHAHHAH!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU TURN INTO A BIG QUARTZ IS BECAUSE YOU WERE MADE HERE IN THE PRIME DUMMY!! YOU AREN'T SPECIAL!!! You dumb defect.....you should shatter yourself" PeridotY smirked and shot lasers. Amethyst then felt determination is poof the Peridot. She spin dash and hit the Peridot 5 times. The Peridot yelled out, "RETREAT!" and all the robots ran to the ship except one. "I WILL REPORT YOU AND LETS SEE YOUR PRECIOUS DEFECTIVE SMILE!!!" PeridotY yelled while getting on the ship. All the robots left except for one that was struggling to get up. The ship took off blasted making a giant loud sound. Amethyst grabbed the robot and examined it. The robot could be the key to opening the cells to the defectives like Amethyst.