Lapis Assassin

"What am I doing....I am teaming up with someone who almost shattered me and shattered my best friend....I don't even have a purpose anymore.." Amethyst was pacing around talking to herself. While she did so the part of Sapphires gem fell. On the ground it sat. Jasper was also pacing around, she sensed a gem near by but ignored it. On the top of the hill, Lapis flew on top and watched Jasper and Amethyst. "You......You killed the only one I loved, the only one that cared for me. YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!" Lapis whispered loudly. Luckily Amethyst and Jasper did not hear. Lapis then grabbed a spear made out of sharp medal. She aimed and hurled it at Jasper. Instantly, it cut right through Jasper, causing her to poof. Amethyst then jumped up and looked around. Lapis swung down and grabbed Amethyst. She threw Amethyst into an injector. "I COULD SHATTER RIGHT NOW! AND I WILLL!" Lapis grabbed Amethyst started to rocket towards the warp pad. The warp activated and Lapis flew Amethyst into the water. "Shut up! I didn't even mean to! I have feelings too! I didn't want Steven to get hurt!" Amethyst yelled out. Lapis then flew down slowly and looked up at Amethyst. "Then why did you shatter him? You took him away from me.." Lapis then tried to form a hand in the water. Amethyst looked terrified as she saw the giant hand forming to crush her. "THANKS TO YOU I HAVE NO ONE!!!" Lapis was yelling while crying. "you have me!" A little voice said in the distance. Lapis turned around and noticed it was Peridot. Lapis then turned from mad to sad. "WE LOST STEVEN PERIDOT! ALL BECAUSE OF HER! SHE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!" Lapis Increased the power of her water hand. Peridot was standing there feeling sorry for Lapis. "Yes, Amethyst did do that but she didn't mean to! Lapis I know a lot has been happening to you! I am sorry, you cant do this Lapis. You are no better, and....Steven would not want you to. Steven would not ever ask for you to shatter her! Please don't do this.....for Steven..." Peridot tried to comfort Lapis. Lapis then started to tear up and let go of the hand. She fell and started to cry. Peridot ran to Lapis' side and patted her back. "GET OUT OF HERE" Peridot screamed at Amethyst. Amethyst then started to cry but ran so fast to the warp pad. Lapis then hugged Peridot. "Thank you.....but you know I cannot stay here..." Lapis patted Peridots head and flew off. Peridot wiped a tear and ran into the temple. Amethyst warped back to the kindergarten where she saw Jasper on the ground in tears.