Guardians of the Kindergarten

(Art by Lara Bonnie) Amethyst grabbed the robot by the legs and ran to the cells. She saw the hand scanner and put the robot on it. The doors opened shooting out the defective quartzes. All of them started to reform. "Uhhhhh" Amethyst stood there frozen. They all reformed and got scared. "WHAT IS THIS!?" Helio yelled while catching on fire. RoseX looked around and smelled the leftover white tulips. "Where are we? Who are you? Oh geezzz....everyone is looking at me....." Crypto whispered as she curled up in a ball. "LISTEN UP QUARTZES!!!" Amethyst yelled as she climbed on top of an injector. "YOU ARE ALL GEMS WHO WERE KIND OF FAILURES......... AND BAD ROBOTS ARE DESTROYING THIS PLACE AND WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS TO PROTECT IT AND FIGHT! NOW WHO IS WITH ME!!" Amethyst cheered. After that it was silent, not a single peep. "Who cares this place is trash" Helio said. "THIS PLACE IS OUR HOME?! WHERE WE WERE MADE!!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT OUR HOME YOU GUYS!" Amethyst tried to get them hyped up. "Ill do whatever!" RoseX said. All the other gems then stood up and shrugged it off. "I guess..." "ok fine" "I hate everything" They all argued and finally agreed. Amethyst smiled and laughed. "For now on we will be known as The Guardians of the Kindergarten!!! YAY!!!" Amethyst said cheerfully. "yay......" RoseX said silently.