Dream Scheme

Amethyst was sound asleep. She needed a little break from all the things happening to her. As she fell asleep she started to have a dream. She was in pink grassy fields with big pink bushes with beautiful pink roses. "Eh, lots of pink.....too much" Amethyst said. She walked around and heard voices. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE?" A tiny pink whale asked. Amethyst just looked confused and sighed. "I don't know...." she said. The pink whales then floated away. Amethyst then started to walk more and found a hill. She looked and she saw two beings. She looked closely and realized it was Rose and Steven. Amethyst then started to cry but shrugged it off and ran towards them. She saw many other gems who look like they were from Pink Diamonds court. "STEVEN!!! ROSE!!!!" Amethyst screamed. They both turned around, they weren't surprised. It was as if they knew Amethyst was coming. "Hi Amethyst!" Steven said cheerfully. Amethyst was standing there embarrassed in front of Rose. Rose leaned forward to hug Amethyst. She did the same and both hugged each other. Amethyst started to cry acting like she is a mistake. "Rose, I am so sorry....I-I cant...." Amethyst stuttered. Rose then shed a tear. "Don't be sorry Amethyst..I should be sorry....We stopped the injectors right in the middle of the making of you......" Rose said quietly. Amethyst then wiped her tears and saw Steven crying while smiling. "How am I here?" Amethyst asked. Steven looked at Rose and smiled. "Haha....I guess we can talk to others in a dream! Part of my dream powers! We knew you would come.....this is technically an afterlife for Pink Diamonds Court! As you can see far away Jasper is talking with Pink Diamond! Aw look how happy she looks!" Steven explained. Amethyst then smiled. She sat next to Steven and Rose. "So this is a dream? hmm" Amethyst wanted to sleep but realized its a dream. She started to wake up but Rose needed to tell her one last thing. "Amethyst....please....end this war between you and the others...forgive them! Do it for us Amethyst.....please" Rose asked. Amethyst then nodded and said, "I love you guys......" Amethyst then woke up and smiled.