Rosalie Black?

"Rosalie Taylor Wood" said the man in front of me, "I have known you as long as I can remember. We have been through all the good times, and bad, shared laughs, and tears, you have saved my life, and I have saved yours. I would give my life for you. I know we have had our problems in the past, but I really feel you are the one for me and I love you with all my heart. Rose, my darling, will you marry me?" 

I looked into his eyes through my own tears, and could see the happiness etched all over his face. His dreamy grey eyes were swirling with love, and the smile on his face said it all.

"Sirius Black, you are the love of my life, of course I will marry you!" I said, tears of happiness running down my face. 

He jumped up and embraced me tightly, planting a very passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, knowing that I was now going to be spending the rest of my life with him.

Or so i thought. 

__________________________________________________________________________

So that was the first chapter!!! I know it is veeeeery short, you can hardly call it a chapter, but I just thought it would be a good way to start it :) I am not much of a writer but I had a good idea so I thought i would give it a go. Pleeease leave a comment of what you think and if you like it.... vote!! 

Peace & Love, Ty :)