Secrets

Tia dalmas P.O.V

"Tia?" The voice spoke, and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Lucius!" I shouted, sitting up. "I got them!"

He looked around and have me a puzzled look. I followed his gaze and slumped to the ground.

"We'll I did get them.." I said sadly, avoiding his murderous stare.

His face twisted into a snarl. 

"And what, you just let them go?"

I nodded, and as my vision started to clear I noticed another familiar face.

"Jack?" I said in shock.

Lucius whipped around and I stood up.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled storming towards him.

There was a sound of scraping metal and Lucius stumbled back. Jack was pointing his sword directly at lucius' throat, and a trickle of dark blood started running down his neck.

"Tia.." Lucius mumbled, walking back towards the wall, with the sword still piercing his skin.

"What are you doing to us!" Jack demanded.

"Let....me.....speak" Lucius mumbled.

He reluctantly lowered his sword. Lucius glanced at me, then towards the chair in a second, before going back to staring at Jack.

I realized what he was getting at, his wand was lying on the chair.

While they were talking, I shuffled over to the chair and picked up his wand.

Jacks sword was pushed against his throat still, and a patch of blood was forming on Lucius' cloak. I had to act fast.

I picked up a candle and chucked it at the door.

Jack turned around quickly, his sword swinging to his feet.

"Lucius!" I shouted, chucking the wand at him. He caught it and by the time Jack had turned around it was pointing right at his chest. Before he could say anything a wave of air came from the wand and surrounded him. His eyes glazed over and he was still as a stone. 

"Right." Lucius said wiping the blood of his neck. "So who was here?"

"Well Rose was, and there was a man called Sirius I think?"

Lucius scowled. "That all?"

"No there was a tall ginger boy and a shorter one, a girl with bushy hair, and a boy with glasses."

He looked shocked. "Harry potter?"

"I don't know." I said.

"And the weaselys..." He started pacing. "Filthy blood traitors."

"Who is Harry Potter?" I asked.

He sighed. "This is why you shouldn't live way out here away from civilization. He is the boy who killed our master."

My mouth dropped open. "Him? Really?"

"Yes." He started mumbling. "And that mudblood was here too. I can't believe Sirius would sink to that level."

"Hmmm." I said walking over to him, and placing his hand in mine.

"What's wrong darling?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Nothing. I must be going. Any idea where they went?"

"No they knocked me out." I said, not wanting to meet his eyes.