A New Crew

Sirius's P.O.V

"There must be something in here!" I said frustrated. I was rushing around the library, trying to find something that could be useful. Potions, Physics, Predicting the Unpredicatable, theres nothing! 

"Wait," Harry said, and I ran over to him. "What about this?"

He was holding a brown book, with gold patterns and small writing.

"Everything You Need to Know About Pirates"

"Yes!" "Fantastic Harry!" I said, and took the book.

I opened it up and read the first page out loud.

"Pirates are not magical beings, but often use various magical items, such as compasses, bones for fortune telling and jewellery that can protect one from danger."

"That must be it" Harry said. "Go to that section"

I flicked to the section on Jewellery, and spotted and exact replica of the necklace. 

"The necklace of esmerelda, was created by Esmeralda Alexandra Eridanus Rivera in 1965. Esmerelda was in love with a pirate, and created the necklace to protect him from harm. During a fight in Tortuga, the necklace accidentally slipped of his neck, and he was killed. It has never been seen since."

I looked at the shiny gold necklace in my hand, and thought carefully. If Rose has seen this necklace before, maybe she wanted to find them. Maybe her most heartfelt desire was a pirate... 

Harry coughed quietly.

"Oh, sorry Harry forgot you were there." I said awkwardly.

"That's fine, I know you have alot of things on your mind." He replied.

"Yes, I do, and I think I have a plan." I said, thinking hard. 

"Great, what do you need?" He asked.

"I need a crew." 

"A crew!?" Asked Harry, sounding suprised. 

"Yes." I said "And I also think I might know where Rose has gone." I opened the book and found a section on Pirate Bars. 

"The Rowdy Rooster is a pub in Port Royal where pirates come to get drunk on rum, and have a good time." I read.

"I have to go here, If Rose was looking for a pirate, this was where she would find one."

"I'm coming with you." Said Harry.

"No." I said. "It's too dangerous."

"Sirius, who was the one that fought a basilisk, won the triwizard tournament, and defeated the dark lord? He said smiling.

"Ok, ok, don't get cocky!" I said laughing. "I guess you can come then."

"Right, so how do we get there." He said pointing to the picture of the Rowdy Rooster.

"We disapperate." I said. 

"Ok i'll be right back, better go tell the girl where i'm going!" He said winking.

"Ok." I said with a smile, at sat on the seat.

About 30 minutes later Harry arrived back, with Ginny, George, Ron and Hermione.

"Heres your crew!." Harry said with a laugh.

"Wow great!." I said, "Are you sure you guys want to do this?"

"Definately!" Said George.

"Yea nothing really intersting has happened around here since Harry killed Voldemort." Said Ron, and Hermione glared at him. 

"Great, so your all keen?" I asked.

"Yup!" They said.

"Right, we're off." I said. I joined hands with Harry, and thought of the Rowdy Rooster. 

The world started spinning, and suddenly we were in the middle of a loud bright pub. Badly dressed men were running around and fighting, slurring thier words and holding jugs of rum. The women were dancing in the middle of the bar in a group, and various couples were sticking thier tounges down each others throats. As much as I wanted to find Rose, I secretly hoped she wasn't here. 

"We made it!" Harry said.

"Yeap, sure did."  I said, snapping out of my daydream. "Now, to get a ship..."

"I think I can help you with that!" Said a womans voice.

I spun around to see where the voice came from, and saw a beautiful lady. She had olive skin, chestnut coloured hair, and deep brown eyes. 

"Uh, hello" I said. "You have a ship?"

"Yes," She said, looking at each of us, "And I am also in need of a crew." 

I looked around at the rest of the crew, and they nodded. 

"Great, so where are you heading?" I asked.

"I am heading to the Island of Tortuga, to find Jack Sparrow." She said. "I was so close to finding him the other day. I was spying on him, waiting to get him alone, and heard him talking about going to Tortuga. That oaf of a pirate Gibbs finally left, and I was about to attack, but he suddenly ran off back into the pub. I followed him, and spotted him dragging of some girl-"  

"Wait!" I said suddenly, and she glared at me. "What did the girl look like?" 

"Umm" She thoughy.. "I think she was blonde, she must have just appeared out of nowhere, because knowing Jack, he would already have had his hands on her." 

"It's her" I whispered.

Harry looked at me. "So this Jack guy is in Tortuga?" He asked. 

"Yes, well he is heading there." She said.

"Well, if your looking for a crew, here we are!" 

She flashed me a gorgeous smile and grabbed my arm. 

"Great, now would you pirates want a glass of rum?" She said winking. 

"Aye!!" We shouted, and went over to the bar.