Chapter 38- Group Chat Drama (Surprise)

Lin's POV

     It's been a month since Olivia tried to commit suicide. She's been home for two weeks. She's been getting better but still depressed. I understand completely. She's in a wheelchair again. Her body became very weak after the overdose. Liv is working on getting stronger but isn't getting very far fast enough. She's frustrated and it's understandable.

     Today was a two show day. Liv's favorite. I got ready quickly and called out to Olivia, "hurry up! I want to get there early today! Fun day planned!" I heard a giggle. I really missed that giggle. I was about to get my coat on when I got a text.

Leslie:

Hey Lin. I know you're 

still getting over somethings 

with Liv but you need to see this.

There was a link to an E! News article. I could only get through the first paragraph without getting mad. They think I'm doing this as a publicity stunt and that I'm not a fit parent. I quickly texted Leslie back.

Lin:

Thank you for telling me about 

this. I need to make sure 

Liv doesn't see this.

Leslie:

Understandable.

Hey just curious, did

you ever find out why

she did "it"?

Lin:

No. That was part of my 

plan today. I know she won't 

tell me but I have a feeling 

she will tell one of you 

guys in the cast.

Leslie:

Okay. I'll let the cast 

know and we'll come up 

with a plan. It's going to be 

okay Lin. See you soon!

     I hope Leslie is right. I don't know how much more I can go through. My niñita in only a month has been bullied again, tried to kill herself, and ended up in a wheelchair again. I just want my niñita to be happy

Liv's POV

     I got out of bed and changed into some sorta nice clothes. I put on a pair of nice blue jeans, a grey sweater, secretly underneath I had my Wicked t-shirt. I topped it all off with a pair of uggs. Of course when I say out on I mean Vanessa helping me put on every piece of clothing because I'm still in this stupid chair. The next part I did myself. I brushed my hair and out of half up half down. For make up I just did a tiny bit of eyeshadow. I didn't want to put too much on because I wanted the Schuyler Sisters to do my makeup like they always did on two show days.

    After I put my final touches I wheel myself out of my room and into the hall to see Lin looking at his phone angrily. "Papi come on. We're going to be late. I thought you wanted to get there early." I smiled waiting to see his reaction.