Chapter 2

I felt something cool and damp against my skin, slowly I opened my eyes. I was in an unfamiliar dimly lite room, I began to sit up and tried to think of how the hell I had gotten here. Please tell me I wasn't in a hospital room.

I looked around, this was definitely not a hospital room, it looked more like the room of an ordinary apartment or house perhaps. I took a cool rag from my forehead. I looked down, all my wounds were bandaged up. That man had taken care of me, just as he said he would. I heard the door open and the same man from that night. I could actually see all his features, he had black hair, light brown eyes, and he was wearing black framed glasses.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to keep the tiredness out of my voice.

The man replied, "My name is Jason Masamune, who might you be?"

"Rose," I paused, "Rose Suzuki."

"Suzuki-San mind telling me exactly what you are?" He asked in a sharp tone.

"I suppose, considering I can't leave you now," I replied. He looked rather confused by what I just said, "Allow me to explain, You now know my true form and are now associated with being someone close to me. Meaning that demons from all regions will come to attack you. Meaning that I am now your guard against those demons. You see, I am the Dark Angel Rose, one of only a few, we are a mix of demon and angel. We're also known as Demel." He looked shocked, he clearly didn't know how to react to what I had just told him.

"So I'm stuck with some demon angel girl who I saved and demons are going to come after me for it?" He asked in a confused tone.

"In short, yes." I replied

I heard him sigh heavily, "wonderful."