Chapter 13: What It Was+

"Well?" Millie asked after he still didn't answer. "I-" he started, thinking of something to say. He sighed. "I sorta looked through your phone.." he said, ashames now that he said it. "You what?!" She yelled, staring at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I know.. I'm sorry." He said. "How did you even know my code??" Millie asked, still exhasperated. "I remember you telling me I guess." He said.

Millie sighed. "It's okay I guess. What did you see anyway?" He chose his words carefully. "Well I saw your chat with Noah.." he said, and Millie frowned, clearly wanting to know more. "I don't know.. I guess I just felt out of place." He finished, and he felt bad for it now.

Millie sighed again. "You don't need to. The stranger things cast are basically like brothers and sisters." She said. "I know. I'm sorry again."

---

"Hazel! Wait nevermind.. Sydney!" Noah yelled, mistaking Hazel's character to her. The crew laughed and re did the take. "Take two. Lights, camera, action!!" Noah ran through the room, and looked behind him to see that Hazel wasn't behind him anymore.

"Sydney!!" He called out, when a panting girl appeared before him. "Sorry." Hazel said. Noah smiled just as it said in the script. They walked out the building when they heard a gunshot fire.

"Cut!! Alright break time." The director, James, said. Noah walked to the dressing room and Hazel followed behind him. "Hazel!" She yelled, imitating Noah's blooper. He chuckled. "Shut up. I just got confused." She smiled. "Yeah right."

After changing from their set clothes, Noah walked outside the room and saw Hazel, already waiting. "So, usual place?" She asked, and he nodded. "Usual place."

They went outside the set and walked to the Subway where they usually went to for lunch. It was still early for lunch, so there weren't a lot of people there yet.

"HI Denise. We'll have our usual." Hazel said to the cashier with a kind tone. She smiled.  "I see, that's $8.50." Hazel gave her the money.

They took their food and sat down on a table. Noah heard a beep and Hazel pulled out her phone. She smiled as she looked at the screen. She tapped on the keyboard quickly, forgetting her food.

Noah was finishing up when he noticed that she hasn't even taken a bite yet. "Hazel?" He said, and she put down her phone. "You haven't eaten  yet." He said, and she looked at her sandwich. "Oh." She ate it slowly and finished it after a while.

"Let's get going I guess," She said, keeping her phone in her purse.  "Who was that anyway?" Noah asked as they started crossing the street. "Who was what?"

"The one you were talking to." He said. "Oh just an old friend." She replied, and then changed the topic immediately. Noah felt like something changed. Something about her changed.  And he didn't like it.

--

Towards the end of the day, Hazel stayed the same; always distracted, smiling whenever she was on her phone.

When they were about to leave, Noah packed up his things and didn't bother to wait for Hazel. As he was about to leave, he heard Hazel running from behind him. "Wait!" He turned around and saw her struggling with her bag. It was open and things kept falling.

He laughed lightly. "Hazel, everything's falling." He said, and helped her pick it up. "Why didn't you wait for me?" She asked. "I forgot, sorry." He said bluntly.

"Is there anything wrong?" She asked him. He thought about it for a second. Was there anything wrong? He finished picking up her wallet and stood up. "No. Nothing's wrong."

HI GUYS I MISS YOU SO MUCH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 2 WEEKS bc SCHOOL. Will try updating again today!! This chappie is less fillie more on Noah and his friend Hazel. Vote and comment your feelings on auttocorrect.

Vote for Sudden Difference and two Choices!!

((UPDATE: so i thought this published but the slow wifi didnt publish it and i slpet and woke up at 10 pm not knowing that this wasnt published yet fun ryt)