Wonderful nightmares

Cassi's POV

SUGAR!

I look around me in dismay.  I should have realised that I couldn't escape forever.  You see, when a unmated wolf gets close to their seventeenth birthday, they have "the dream".  It's basically when the person dreams about their mate, and the dreams continue until the person is mated fully.  I had been hoping to delay this, but it looks like my mate has his birthday before mine.  Damn.

I sigh and look around.  Is my dream very original?  Not likley

Creepy fog? check.  Echoing surroundings? check.  Originaliity?  not check.  I seriously need to fire my imagination department.  Or my mates.  It's his dream after all.  The fog started to clear.  I could see I was in a beautiful flower garden,it was  probably somewere important to my mate.  After all, it was his dream.

A shiver runs down my spine.  Here we go, I thought grimmly.

Out of the distance, a figure came.  To be more precisis, a fricking angel came out of the distance.  Yumm-my, I thought smugly, then shook myself mentally, it may be true, but I won't becaught drooling over a stranger just because I have been told to by the mysterious Goddess Dea.  Dea is the patron of all werewolves, not just pack wolves like some people belive.

Anyway, from what  I could see,  this boy was certainly something to look at.  Naturally spiky brown hair that seemed to look just like a rockstars.  He was blurry round the edges, so I couldn't see exactly who it was. That means my mate wasn't of age yet.  That means either his or my wolf feels that they're human is cheating on their mate.  So it creates a link between the two mates to try and get them together before the " cheating" mate does something too irripairable, like sleepnig with another person. He stepped even closer to me.

He had eyes that glowed green as the deep forrest that ran alongside my old pack house. 

Thinking about my old pack made my head clear.  I was NOT going to be controlled again...not after what happened with...

Just then my beautifully perfect mate opened his mouth, but I silenced him with my finger.  He looked shocked and I used that to my advantage.  I leaned forward so I was presed right agaist him, trying to ignore the sparks flying around me at his closness.  I lean my head closer, so my lips were against his ear.  He closed his eyes.

Giggling slightly, I wisper against his ear,  "I'm not going to make it that easy"

And I woke up.  Now that was intresting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pic of Cassi on side