//3//

"Lucia! Wake up! Dad won't wait any longer!" Elliot jumped on my stomach and knocked the air put of me. I groaned but got up anyway "Let me get ready. Tell Dad that I'll be there soon OK?" Elliot nodded and ran down the stairs. I sighed and walked over to my wardrobe. I took small parts of hair from each side of my head and braided them before clipping them back with my hair clips with small flowers on them, I straightened the rest of my hair.

I put mascara on my eyelashes and used light pink lip gloss that was matching my skirt.

I took my black jacket and walked downstairs "Can we go?" Dad rushed and I nodded, jumping into his car. First we dropped Elliot off at his school and then Dad let me out. "I love you have fun and pay attention." My dad kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Love you too and I'll try." He laughed and drove off. I walked towards Stiles and Scott but they were whispering to each other so I snuck up to them.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked and my eyes widened. "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott exclaimed and I held my breath. "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles commented and I rolled my eyes silently scolding Stiles.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." I chuckled quietly but stayed hidden behind a locker. "Noted. Let me take a guess here" Stiles said.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Lucia tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." I nearly choked and tried to slow my heartbeat down, knowing that if Scott concentrated enough he would be able to hear it. "No, of course not. Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles retorted.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said and I immediately knew that he was talking about Derek. "Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles made a good point for once

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." I gulped at what Scott had said and shook my head. He wouldn't do that right. "How real?" Stiles asked. "Like it actually happened." Scott answered. "She's probably fine." Stiles tried to reassure his best friend.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles." Scott argued and I checked my phone to see loads of text from Scott. I quickly left into the other direction but I heard Scott talking "Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?" Scott looked around just as I slipped into a different hallway.

I walked down the stairs and into a hallway where I bumped into Scott and I dropped all of my books. "You scared the hell outta me." I chuckled. "You're okay." Scott breathed out and I smiled. "Once my heart starts beating again, yeah." I picked up my books but noticed that Scott was still looking at me. "What?" I pushed away my hair and smiled. "I'm just happy to see you." I knew what he meant but I pretended to be surprised. Just as I was about to say something we were interrupted by someone talking over the speakers. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."

Scott looked a bit worried and I stood back up. "Save me a seat at lunch?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah." I smiled and rushed to my class with Allison and Lydia.

In class everyone rushed to the windows and the bus driver shot up, screaming. I jumped back just as all the other students. "What the heck?" I whispered to Lydia and she shrugged looking patronised (like everyone else).