//8//

*Picture of Jack*

I woke up and quickly got changed before walking to school.

"Lydia, do you think I made the wrong decision?" I asked as we walked through the halls of Beacon Hills High School. "About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." I smiled, happy that the old Lydia was back but shook my head. "You know what I mean." I ran my fingers through my hair and she nodded. "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." She stated and turned left into her class as I continued walking. I sat down and got ready for the test with Mr. Harris.

"Lucia." I looked up to find Scott standing at my desk. "Mr. McCall, please take a seat." Mr. Harris ordered and Scott sighed before sitting down. "You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." I immediately wrote my name on the blue book.

Not even ten minutes into the test Scott stood up and raced out of the class, I sat up and so did Mr. Harris. "Mr. McCall?" He shouted and the next thing I knew, Stiles ran after Scott."Mr. Stilinski!" Mr. Harris shouted and I sighed great they're both getting a F then.

"Thank you Ms. Stilinski. You may leave." Mr. Harris said as I gave him my test and I left the class. Now I basically had a free period so I went outside and relaxed. "Hey. Here you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." Lydia came up to me and sat next to me. "Are you okay?" She asked with a sad face so I nodded, forcing a smile. "Hey." Allison chirped as she sat next to us. I faked another smile and plugged my earphones in to drown out Allison.

Lydia tapped my arm so I took a earpod out "Are we going to practice? I promised Jackson that I'd be there." I nodded and followed her to the field. "I'll meet you there." She smiled so Allison and I walked to the bleachers. Stiles was sitting on his own but I knew that Scott was going to come and sit next to him any minute. "The night in the school was crazy wasn't it." Allison tried to build a conversation but I just shrugged and played Candy Crush on my phone.

"Hey. What happened?" Stiles asked as Scott sat down next to him. "What?" He asked as my ears started to pick up what they were saying. "What do you mean, what? Did you ask her? Did she say anything? Did she say she liked me? Did she imply she liked me?" Stiles asked and so I figured that they were talking about Lydia, Oh god.

"Yeah. Yeah, she likes you. In fact, she's totally into you." Scott lied and I furrowed my eyebrows. Where was Lydia anyway? I looked around but couldn't see her anywhere.

"That's it, McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!" Coach cheered as Scott ran towards Danny. "Danny! Oh, man, Danny!" Some Player shouted as Scott managed to hit Danny so that he was bleeding. "We didn't hit him that hard." Another Player defended when the Coach looked at him. "Danny, are you okay?" Someone asked so I rushed onto the field with Lydia close behind, no idea where she came from. "Dude, what the hell are you doin'?" Stiles asked Scott in a dissapointed way.

"He's twice the size of me." Scott defended and I kneeled down next to Danny. "Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you." Stiles threw his hands in the air but Scott just shrugged and glared at me. "I don't care." He turned around and left. "Is he okay?" Lydia asked me and I shrugged. "It looks like he just has a bloody nose -" Jackson started to explain but then moved closer to Lydia with narrowed eyes. "What?" Lydia asked. "Your lipstick." He sneered and she nervously giggled. "Oh. Oh, wonder how that happened." She took out a mirror and I looked at Stiles, we both had the same hurt expression so I put my arm around him. "Yeah. I wonder." Jackson turned and left, so did I.