//7//

*Picture of Lucia*

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott frantically pushed against the door as I leaned onto it with my back. "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asked with an attitude. I started panicking and looking around. "Grab something!" Scott shouted at Stiles, I was between them making it a bit awkward for me, seeing as they were shouting at each other over my head.

"Like what?" Stiles shouted back. "Anything!" Scott was becoming really mad. Stiles froze and looked at the pliers outside, near the monster. "No." I shook my head. "Yes." Stiles argued. He went to open the door but Scott stopped him. "Stiles, no, don't." Before either Scott or I could do anything, Stiles was out of the door, picking up the pliers. "Scott." I whimpered, pointing at the monster in the parking lot.

"Run! Stiles! Stiles!" Scott yelled and Stiles ran into the school before shoving the pliers into the door handles to keep it closed. "Where is it? Where did it go? That won't hold, will it?" I asked frantically trying to peer out of the door.

"Probably not." Scott muttered before we all ran into a different classroom like maniacs. "We have to stabilise the door! Help me." I looked around for anything to hold the door.

"The desk." Stiles suggested so we started pushing the desk against the door. "Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out." Stiles stopped us and I sighed. "I know." Scott muttered miserably. "It's your boss." Stiles stared obviuosly, "What?" Scott shook his head as we leaned against a wall underneath a window. "Deaton, the alpha? Your boss." Stiles crossed his arms.

"No." Scott shook his head, they were both being idiots. "Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles nodded and I decided to pick a side. "That can't be." I turned to Stiles and he threw his head back.
"Oh come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" Stiles asked but I just shook my head. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek." Stiles pointed out and it physically pained me to think the Scott's boss would kill Derek. "No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." I denied, more to help myslef than Stiles and Scott. "Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next." Stiles was getting pissy.

"Okay, just - What do we do?" Scott interrupted mine and Stiles little banter. "We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles pointed at a window and Scott shook his head. "No, they don't open. The school's climate - controlled." I explained, running my hand through my tangled hair.

"Then we break it." Stiles suggested. "Which will make a lot of noise." I argued against him.
"Then, uh, then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott stated and I looked out of the window to see Stiles's jeep wrecked. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" I asked him. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles defended his jeep.
"It's bent." Scott muttered with a weird look on his face.

"What, like, dented?" Stiles asked. And I shook my head in silence. "No, I mean bent." To that statement Stiles carefully peered out of the window. "What the hell -" He quickly ducked and something that looked like a car battery came flying through the window, glass was all over us.

"That's my battery." Stiles wanted to check out of the window but Scott and I stopped him. "Don't." I gave him a stern look and he shot it back at me. "We have to move." He whispered. "He could be right outside." Scott defended my argument.

"He is right outside." Stiles hissed at us. I went to peer up but Scott stopped me "Just let me take a look." I wriggled out of his grip and shook my head. "Nothing?" Stiles asked and I looked down at him. "No." Scott sighed out in relief but I could still feel the presence of the Alpha. "Move now?" Stiles suggested and Scott nodded. "Move now." He agreed so we started creeping out of the classroom into the hallway.