Father

Maggie came down the stairs, went into the kitchen, went into the cabinet, and grabbed Sue's pills. He walked into the living room and gave her two. Sue took the pills with some water. "Thank you." she said. Maggie went back up stairs with a smile. Maggie's mom, Sue, has severe schizophrenia. She says that she always sees things and hears things. She has a hard time understanding what's real or not and she gets angry really quick sometimes. Mother likes to think that Father is still around. They moved to this house so she could be closer to Father. Father was at the Ford Cemetery. Previously stated, Father was an alcoholic and died when Maggie was 5. She never really knew him. She's was too young to know him. But, she kind of felt connected like Mother did. Maggie likes to feel like Father's still around. Sue has always said "your dad was always a sweet heart. He brought me to Paris once." Maggie always gave Sue pills because she didn't trust herself, which Maggie thought was weird but she could understand why. Maggie went back upstairs and ran past the attic as far as she could so she could get to her room. The attic always gave her the weirdest feeling. Maggie jumped into bed and turned on her tv. She felt tired and it was only 5:00pm. As Maggie was watching tv, something dawned to her, "this place is haunted for sure and why doesn't Mother believe me? If anything, she should believe it, not me. Everyone keeps saying they see things. That boy from across the street says he's seen things come out of the cemetery and my house and that old lady from across the street also said she seen things come out of my house. I gotta investigate and I don't care if Mother says no."