The incident

Maggie woke up with white crust on her face. "Tears" she said to herself in the mirror. She once again felt like she had the flu and a sore throat. She got ready for school and didn't even think about the attic. "I should probably have tea again" Maggie thought to herself. "Yesterday it seemed to help me feel better." Sue had fixed up a bowl of cereal for her and a glass of orange juice. She had no time to ask for tea instead of juice. She ate quickly, ran out, and got on the bus. She said hi to Santa and sat down. The boy sat down next to the girl and Maggie felt sad again. Maggie was in class now. They were learning about the revolutionary war. Maggie got bored so she started to doze off. She had another nightmare. This time she had fully become possessed. She had a pale complexion, long black hair that covered her face, and she was floating. She was in her fathers cemetery screaming at Sue with a deep and dark voice. She had become demonic. She woke up screaming again right in the middle of class. Everyone jumped but then laughed. Ms.Green was furious. She immediately sent Maggie to the principles office. The principles name was Mr.Bark. He was a tall bulky man. He had an extremely deep voice that didn't even seem real. He said "Maggie, what you did was not funny. It was extremely rude to the class and to Ms.Green especially. You owe her an apology and I will be calling your parents. Think next time before you fall asleep in class." The rest off the day went by pretty fast once again. Everyone stared at her now and laughed. Maggie wasn't sure if they were laughing at her or with her. She got on the bus, watched the boy get off and wave to the girl, and then she was dropped off. She immediately saw Sue standing on the porch like she was waiting for Maggie. Maggie was expecting the scolding of a life time. Maggie walked up on to the porch and looked at her mom. Before she could say anything, Sue hugged her as hard as she could. "Another nightmare huh?" Maggie agreed with a head nod while she cried into Sues shoulder. "When you're ready." Sue said, "come to me and tell me everything. I'm sure that I can help."