Questioned

While Sasha was at the nurse, Maggie was at Mr.Barks office. He told her, before she sat down, to wash her bloody hands. After that the questioning started, "Maggie what the hell were you thinking?!" "I don't know sir I just snapped." "You just snapped?! Is that your best reason for beating the crap out of her?!" "Sir I have a story to go along with it." Maggie then started to explain the jealousy between Sasha and herself over Clyde. She talked about how Clyde and Sasha are apparently "dating". Maggie thought that Clyde was interested in her because he always smiled at her. She said that she didn't know that they were "dating" so whenever Sasha said things like "he's mine" Maggie didn't believe it (or maybe she just didn't want to). Maggie shared all the things that Sasha did to her so Maggie only fought back in self defense. After listening to her story, Mr.Bark said, "well I understand we're you're coming from but, this kind of foolishness is unacceptable in my school. You will be suspended for a whole school week and Sasha will be suspended for 3 school days. I am going to call your mom now so could you please step out of the room." Maggie opened the office store and stood outside of his office for about a minute until he called her back in. "Your mom did not answer the phone so I left her a voicemail. I'd like you to return to your class and finish the rest of your school day. All the homework and other schoolwork you'll miss will be sent to you in the mail. I just can't get over the fact that you did that to someone m. That's something a drunk man would do. He'd just start a random careless fight like you did. I'm very disappointed in you Maggie" Maggie went back to her class and everyone, except Alice, liked away so they wouldn't make eye contact. Ms.Green looked at Maggie and sighed. This time, she sighed because she was disappointed. You could tell my the tone in her voice. The rest of the day went by fast. Maggie and Clyde were on the bus that afternoon. No Sasha. He moved up a couple seats and sat with Maggie. Her eyes lit up again. She taught he smelt great. He then started to speak, "what you do today was also not cool but, I understand why you did  it. Sasha and I were never dating. She just have a massive crush on me. I'm sorry she was so mean to you. But, can I ask you something?" Maggie was not prepared to be asked something so she hesitated, "su-sure." He then said, "do you feel bad about what you did?" Maggie answered honestly, "not really. She had it coming." Clyde gave her a smile, surprisingly kissed her on the cheek, and got off the bus. Another wave of emotions hit her hard. They were all positive. Maggie got off the bus skipping and ran inside. Sue wasn't home yet her car wasn't in the drive way. It was med time but she wasn't around. That's not like her.