Saturday part 2

After Maggie's nightmare last night, she slept through all that night and most of the next day,or Saturday. He's officially woke up at around 4:30. Sue was sitting in the living room just watching tv. Maggie came down stairs, feeling worse than ever, to go see what her mom was up too. She saw Sue, they said their greetings,and then she sat down. Maggie stomach was burning again, when she talked she stuttered, and she was sweating bullets. Sue asked "Mag, are you alright?" Maggie then threw up all over the floor, it was red due to blood, and Sue was shocked. Maggie fell to the ground and sobbed extremely hard. Sue said "OH MY GOD OG MY GOD MAGGIE!" Sue immediately for a bucket from the kitchen closet, gave it to Maggie, and held her close. "You're going to be okay dear. Oh my goodness" Sue said. Maggie kept on crying, breathing heavily, and vomiting for about half an hour. After there was no more liquids to be thrown up, Maggie just say their on the ground with Sue, feeling so frail and weak. The air smelt awful. But, Sue then she had a startled look on her face. She smelt a hint of Jack Daniels Whiskey in the air. Sue asked, "Maggie... have you been drinking?" "What do you mean?" Maggie said. "Have you been drinking any alcohol?" "Mom, I promise you I have never ever drank alcohol ever." "Then where's that sent coming from?" Sue thought. Sue continued to investigate. It was, as gross at it may sound, from the vomit. It smelled as if a drunk person just threw up at a bar. Sue was worried and concerned. She thought for sure that Maggie was lying about never drinking. But, Sue knew that Maggie has always been true to her word so she trusted her. Sue sent Maggie to her room with a bucket so she could clean up the mess. Sue was terrified for Maggie's well being. While Sue was mopping, she heard a deep voiced scream. It gave Sue goosebumps. It sounded like it wasn't even human. She ran up stairs as fast as she could to see Maggie on the ground rocking herself back and forth in the corner of her room. She was sobbing and yelling. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS BURNING FEELING ANYMORE!" said the deep voice. Sue stood in awe watching her little girl loosing her mind, knowing that she couldn't do anything. She didn't want to accept it. She didn't want to accept that her daughter isn't the same girl anymore. She didn't her meds that day so, she felt even more insure and worried. Sue also has something to share but, she is extremely scared to share it.