Sue...

Maggie searched around the whole house to find her mom. But, she couldn't find her. She also couldn't find her bottle of pills. Maggie walked outside and looked, up, down, left, and right and she still couldn't find her mom. But, then she taught. She's probably with dad so she walked over to the cemetery. What she was something she will never ever ever ever forget. Sue was laying by the tombstone with her mouth foaming and her bottle of pills empty in her hand. Sue had killed herself by a non-accidental overdose. Maggie was slapped with a wave of emotions. Her heart was broken. Her stomach was more on fire than it has ever been. She felt completely frozen. She was so shocked that she couldn't cry. Maggie found a note on her chest that said the following, "I lied this was the house I first met your dad. I was a paper girl. I'd throw paper here and your dad would pick it up for his dad. We hung out a lot and over time we became very close. We loved each other. We got married and had you. As a symbol of new beginnings, he hung up a cross in this house. We only lived here for the first five years of your life. Then after he died, I wanted to move. Over time, I felt more detached from the old house so, I wanted to live here again. I moved again because I legitimately wanted to be closer to your father. The house happens to be right next to Ford cemetery. But, I didn't know he wanted to be close too. I never told you how your father died. As you know, he was a heavy drinker. One night, in the bathroom upstairs, he vomited after drinking heavily. He vomited so much to the point where he was puking only blood. He died because of blood loss. I'm sorry but, I thought you should know what happened. I'm sorry I never told you about the house. The week before we moved, I drove over here to take down the cross. I put it in one of the boxes I found in my car. I don't know why I took it down, I just did. The cross just gave me a very unsettling and eerie feeling. When I put the cross in the box and then put it in the attic, I saw black smoke come off of it. I just ignored it because I thought it was just my illness. But once you said that you went in the attic and found it, I was concerned. It was a smoking cross. That can't be a good sign. Then, i started noticing some side effects of the cross. You started getting these new characteristics. You started to become angry and sad very quickly and sometimes you became both out of the blue. And when you started puking. That's when I became shocked. I legitimately smelt alcohol. Maggie, I think you're possessed by my Fathers inner demons. Once he died, they must of transferred to that cross or something. It's kind of like a horcrux from Harry Potter. Once you breathed in that black cloud, you became him. I was just so scared to tell you anything. I'm sorry my love. You will forever still be my world. I will forever love you and be with you." Maggie curled up into the shape of a ball, rocked herself back and forth, screamed to the top for her lungs, and sobbed uncontrollably. Maggie started to vomit blood and she started floating. Her eyes fell out of her head and her eye sockets cried blood. Her ears dripped a thick black liquid. Snag his opened her mouth to the point that it was so large it was like a snake unhinging it's jaw. With one final blood curdling scream, the back cloud then exited her body and quickly transferred back to Maggie's attic. She fell to the ground and became her normal self. She became unpossessed. But, she also became parentless...

The End