Clyde

Maggie was on the bus just staring out the window. The boy and Sasha were sitting together. She wouldn't stop giggling. Maggie felt sick. Not because of the nightmares, she just sick because of Sasha. Sasha seemed to rub Maggie the wrong way. The bus got silent fora bit and then, Sasha threw a paper ball at Maggie and hit her right in the head. Maggie could hear the boy say "Sasha that wasn't very cool." Maggie unraveled the ball and it said, "I know you're jealous. You want Clyde all for your own. Well, you can't have him you creep. He's mine." At this point, Maggie felt as if her blood was boiling. Not just because of her morning sickness. It was because of that damn Sasha. Maggie was now furious and was trying to hold back her tears to her best ability. Sasha  had gone too far this time. Maggie felt she hasn't even done anything wrong to make Sasha mad. Maggie did happen to look over at Clyde whenever she had the chance but, she didn't think that was wrong. They finally got to school, which was a relief to Maggie because she couldn't stand another second of Sasha. She sat down in her normal seat in class, right next to Alice. Alice waved and Maggie waved back. The on going lesson lately has been the revolutionary war and to be honest, Maggie could care less. Instead of having a nightmare this time, she started daydreaming. Maggie started dreaming about having a full on conversation with Clyde. They were sitting next to each other on the bus. Clyde then laid his head on her shoulder and flashed that award winning smile. Maggie felt most at peace. She started to forget everything. School, her morning sicknesses, nightmares, and Sasha. Sasha happened to be tied to the roof of the bus.  Maggie has some really strong feelings for Clyde and she wasn't sure why. She wish he wasn't dating that nasty Sasha. Maggie's daydream was then abruptly stopped when Ma.Green asked her a question, "Maggie, why was George Washington such an important figure during the war?" Maggie was frozen in her seat. She couldn't even move her lips. She then finally muttered something, "I don't know ma'am." Everyone in class sighed with disgust in their tone. "Try to pay attention next time." Ms.Green Said. Ever since Maggie had her nightmare in class, she felt like Ms.Green had it out for her. Maggie didn't like that feeling.