No school

Maggie woke up Thursday feeling sicker than ever. She felt cold this time. Extremely cold. She was sad. She then randomly broke out in tears. She told Sue that she felt awful today. Sue let Maggie stay home. Sue had to go to work so Maggie was home alone. Maggie lied in bed all day. She felt like she couldn't move. She felt depressed. She felt like how she thought her dad might have felt. An alcoholic goes through many feelings. They have mood swings and they get angry and extremely depressed very quickly. Maggie felt like she was the most depressed girl in the world. I was just another day of watching tv for her. She had to go to the bathroom so she got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She then vomited all over the bathroom floor. She fell to the ground and held herself in the corner of the bathroom. She sobbed and rocked herself back and forth. She felt like she wasn't Maggie anymore . She felt like someone has taken over her soul. Her stomach was burning, her eyes were on fire, her throat like it was boiling yet her outer body was cold. Very cold. She puked again and this time there was blood. She finally stopped puking, got up, and she cleaned up the mess. She didn't know what came over herself. She's never been this sick in her life. Maggie felt like she was dying. She walked back to her room. She  laid down in her bed and fell back to sleep. Here comes another nightmare. There Maggie the Demon was, being terrifying as usual. She was in her room. She screamed a blood curdling scream and then collapsed with blood dripping from her eyes. Maggie then woke up with night sweats and tears already streaming down her face.  It was 6:00am. She usually has to wake up for school at 7:00 but she knew she couldn't fall back to sleep so she went down stairs and made some tea for herself to prepare for school. It was a Friday so there was only one more school day this week.