Chapter 6

"Well.."

"Come on tell me!"

"Remember that hot new teachers?"

"How can I forget them?"

"I found their Facebook account."

"Seriously?" I asked in an excitement voice.

"Yes! I'm not a liar like you." She teased.

"That's Sandra's job."

"What are you saying about me?" Sandra asked.

"I tell you later. Raouia send me their link now."

"Okay okay, I will."

"Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

"Now tell me why did you mention me in your conversation?"

"Cause Raouia told me that I'm a liar and I told her that's your job."

"I hate you"

"I love you too."

When I received the message on Facebook from Raouia with the links I grabbed Sandra's mobile got on her Facebook and I sent them of both a friend request.

"May I know what are you doing on my Facebook?"

"You're not gonna regretted." I said while winking at her.

She took her phone from my hand and saw Mr.Zammit's profile.

"Who's this hottie?"

"That's my mathematics teacher."

"Lucky!!"

"I know."

After a while she had a notification. Mr.Caruana the p.e teacher accepted her friend request. I begin to scream with happiness. It's stoking time.

"Oh! God." Sandra said.

****************************************************************************************

Sandra POV

After 3 hours with Veronica. That I must admit it, it seemed like 1 hour with her and all the chatting.

When I arrived home I went straight on my computer opened the internet browser and opened tab for Facebook and another tab for Wattpad. 

I began to read Love at ex sight by Einsteinthesaxobeat. I must say I really got in the story it's an amazing book.

At one second I saw the Facebook tab flashing and it was saying Ryan sent you a massage.

"Who's Ryan?" I thought.

Then when I clicked on the tab I saw that it was Veronica's p.e teacher. 

*Facebook Chat*

Ryan : heyy :) 

Me : heii :)

Ryan : how are you? 

Me : fine thanks what about you?

Ryan : that's good to hear :) I'm great 

Me : good :)

Ryan : do I know you? 

Me : I don't think so ;)

Ryan : well we always can make a new friend :P 

Me : sure :P

Ryan :  my name is Ryan, I'm 22 years old, I like to party and have fun with my friends and I'm a p.e teacher.

Me : a p.e teacher !?! interesting :3

Ryan :  haha .. what about you?

Me : I'm Sandra, I am 16 years old and it's my first year in post-secondary and like having fun with my friends and teasing them ;p

Ryan : you seem a really quiet girl and not a teasing one ;p 

Me : well I am ;p

Ryan : you seem a really nice girl with amazing character and I like to know you better ;) but for today I got to go. Maybe tomorrow we can chat ;)

Me : sure.. I like to know you better too :D

Ryan : bye :D x 

Me : baii :) x

*End of conversation*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vernoica POV

Uh! another school day but weekend is with us in one day. wuhu!!

Today I saw Mr.Caruana often and he was all day with a big smile on his face.

"I think Mr.Caruana is in love." Monica gossiped.

"Why?" Vanessa asked.

And we all prepared to listen her answer.

"Cause I heard him talking with that new other teacher Mr.Zammit and he told him that yesterday he was chatting with a new girl on Facebook and he likes her and he has a crush on her."

"Did he named any names?" I asked.

"Sadly, no."

The day continued gossiping on Mr.Caruana's new love bird. Everyone from my group wished it was him. 

School's over and a smile on our face starts.

I went direct on my computer and I told Sandra what happened at school today and about Mr.Caruana.

I went to take a shower and I heard my phone ringing it was Sandra.

"Hello!"

"Can we meet cause I need to tell you something."

"Sure meet me at the park in 15 mins"

"Great."

*After 16 mins*

"Your late." Sandra said

"It's only one minute. What's this hurry?"

"Look!"