Chapter 13

As soon as I moved closer to kiss her the classroom door opened. We were shocked until we so Ryan.

"You scared me." I told him with a shocking voice.

"It's a good thing that I came in. Be careful guys."

"I know it's my fault but I can't resist this cutie face." I explained to Ryan while I pinched Veronica's cheek.

She smiled.

"You're right Sir Caruana."

"When we're alone you can call me Ryan."

"It's better if I call both of you by your surnames. You never know who's listening."

"You got a point Veronica." I wanted to tell her : you got a point my love, but she's  right you never know who's listening.

"Is the break over?"

"No, but we finished today's practice."

"You joined the football team?" I asked her.

"Yes, cause of my friends."

"As from what I so yesterday you're good in it." Ryan complimented her.

*Ryan's phone ringtone*

"Hey Baby girl..."

"That's good. I still have 2 more hours here..."

"Oh! You better stop teasing me cause tonight you're be in so much trouble..." He said with a laugh.

"I think everything's okay cause I interrupted a kissing moment..."

 "Okay, give me a second."

He hang up the phone and phoned Sandra with camera on.

"Hey guys." Sandra said.

"You're already home?" Veronica asked surprised. 

"Yes, I had two free lessons."

"Lucky you. When I arrive home I will call you to come at my house."

"Okay. I don't have homework today my teachers love me." She said with a laugh.

"Not like mine. My Math teacher gave me pop quiz Monday morning first lesson and my P.E teacher got us running around the yard for the break."

Sandra broke in a good laugh.

"Your P.E teacher got you running cause you join the football team." Ryan explained.

As Sandra continued to laugh she said : "You joined the football team? Go Mandy!"

"Yes, and we were saying that it would be better if you're here with us." Veronica continued.

"And her Math teacher loves her so much that he told her about the pop quiz." I teased.

"You can't imagine how hard she studied for that test." Sandra told me.

"You better shut up messy." Veronica commanded while blushing.

I kissed her on the cheek and told Sandra : "Her Math teach might not lover her cause gave her a pop quiz but Chris is crazy about her."

"Oh! How sweet the two of you are!" Sandra complimented.

"Listen I better go near the others. By the way Sandra if they ask you Saturday you had a date with a guy and he got a friend with him so you wanted me to join you. Cause that's what I told them." Veronica explained.

"Did they asked you who he is?" 

"Yes, but thank God the bell rang and I didn't answered them."

"Okay, although I don't go to your school I think for know it's better to not tell them that I'm going out with Ryan the hot sexy P.E teacher that I heard a lot about." She ended with a smile.

*School bell rings*

"Breaks over." Veronica said.

"Go back to your lessons while I go hug my bed." Sandra teased.

"I hate you." Veronica said.

"I agree with my girl." I responded.

"And I'm gonna tickle my girl tonight cause I heard she hates who tickles her." Ryan continued with a laugh.

Sandra laughed.

"Bye guys." Veronica said and I gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye Veronica." Ryan said.

"Bye Baby boo." Sandra shouted.

"Is that for me?" Ryan teased.

"No, Veronica would understand."

"She understood you but she decided to ignore you."

And by that everyone laughed and we left the classroom.

"Got to run baby girl see you tonight." Ryan said to Sandra.

"Bye dear see you."

As he hang up with Sandra, he turned to me and asked me how things went with Veronica. I told him everything and he was really happy for me. 

This girl really makes me happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica's POV

On my way back to class I was relived that we talked things out and I'm happier that he feels the same way as I do.

"What did he want?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh! Nothing about the pop quiz, cause I forgot to work the last page so he told me to work it out."

"Oh! He's so sweet and gentleman. I'm sure his girlfriend is really lucky." Raouia continued.

I know that I am very luck to have an amazing guy like him.

"Who told you that he has a girlfriend?" Vanessa asked.

My heart ticked.

"It's impossible a guy like him doesn't have a girlfriend."

That they passed and Sandra came to my house I finished my homework got ready and we went to the park were we usually go. I told Sandra what happened and she was really happy for me cause she knows how much does he mean to me.

That day passed too we had an amazing time. 

Week after week our relationship get stronger and my love for him is getting bigger. Even Sandra and Ryan, but the fact that I can't tell my friends is driving me crazy.

Christmas holidays are coming and we decided to for a holiday abroad. It will be an amazing Christmas holiday with my love and with my best friends. Yes, we all became close friends.

While we were at the airport the subject ended up how hard it is to keep this secret from the others.

"It's even harder for us." Chris said while referring to for himself and for Ryan.

"I don't think it's much of a deal to tell them about ours but then they will know about you and Veronica." Sandra explained.

"Only 5 months to tell." Ryan tried to give Veronica some encouragement.

"Yes, the important thing is that my very best friend knows" I said while giving a smile to Sandra, then I continued.. "and that I'm happy with my relationship. I'm loving the hearts near my grades, when I get the results of a test."

"I say the three of you are good for Hollywood acting." Sandra teased.

"Why?" we asked like a choir. 

"Because you're acting it really good in school and no one suspected anything."

We started to laugh then we heard the host calling our flight to go and check in.

"Let's go and no more talks about school!" Sandra commanded.

We all agreed.

As we arrived at the hotel the boys instead that they will go and do the check in. As soon as we arrived in our rooms we could tell why.