Chapter 14

Our rooms were next to each other. As me and Sandra walked in our room we got super surprised that happy tears dropped from our eyes.

There were roses pattles all over on a heart shaped bed. I love you was written with pettles on the floor and some candles to compliment the scene. A heart was shaped with pettles and the boys got down on there knee with a rose in their hand that was a ring box. They gave us a promise ring in a romatic room in the middle of paris. How romantic is that!

We hugged them and kissed them with happiness. Then as we placed everything in order we met in the corridor. Me and Sandra showed each other the rings.

"I will never remove it from my finger not in a million years." Sandra said with happy voice.

"Well you have to remove that from your finger one day." Ryan complained.

"What?! Why?" Sandra asked surprised.

"You have to change that for your wedding ring."

"Oh! I like the sound of that" while gave him a kiss.

"I'm thrilled with the ring. Thanks my love" I said to Chris while gave him a kiss.

We went down to the reception and we gave her the keys so we can go around the the city.

We saw a lot of clubs and classy restaurants, even the Eiffel Tower isn't far away from the hotel we're staying.

While we were relaxing at a coffee shop..

"You guys are so romantic." Sandra told them.

"Anything for our girls." Chris replied

No wonder why we're in love with them, they're sweet, loving and caring and not to forget romantic.

We were chatting and laughing and planning our holiday when my phone rang.

"Don't talk." I commanded to the boys.

"What happened?!" Sandra asked surprised.

"It's Mandy."

*Phone conversation*

- Hello ms.Mandy

- Hey how are you?

- Great what you?

- I was great until I opened that Math assignment.

- What's the problem with it?

- I need your help cause I can't understand anything.

- Relax. Right now I'm in France and the Math assignment isn't with me so I can't help you right now, but when I arrive back home you can come to my place and see the assignment together. Mr.Zammit told us that we can give it to him till Friday after the holidays.

Ryan's face was speechless.

- You think so?

- That's what he told us.

- Phew! I can relax now. I'm sorry I interrupted you. I didn't know you were on vacation.

- No worries.

- Enjoy your holiday.

- Thanks dear.

- I got a run cause I have football practice.

- It's Christmas holidays, you can have a holiday from football too.

- No way. (She said with a laugh.) See you dear.

- See you.

*Call ended*

"What happened?" Sandra asked

"We have an annoying Math teacher that gave us a hard Christmas assignment." I teased.

"Come on it's not that hard." Chris complained.

"I know but Mandy isn't that good in Math."

"Yes, I know." Chris confirmed.

"But she's incredible in football." Ryan continue.

"Sports is her life." I explained.

"With her in the team we can win the schools champion cup." Ryan said.

"That would be amazing." I said.

"They could give you a holiday for that." Sandra suggested.

"That would be a great idea." I agreed.

We laughed and went back to the hotel so we sleep a bit cause the night is long. While we're here we want to enjoy the night life to the full.

For our first night we decided to stay at the hotel. There was a pool party which it was a blast!

The next morning we left to visited the Eiffel Tower and a selfie and some photos weren't missed.

I'm having the time of my life with Chris and I could tell that even Sandra thinks the same about Ryan.

That holidays passed like a dream especially the new year. When the countdown finished we kissed deeply under the champagne and the fireworks. They make an amazing party.

On our last day while I was packing things up Mandy called to see when we're going to meet up for the Math assignment then she asked how was the holiday while we were chatting Chris came in an called my name.

"Who's that?" Mandy asked.

"No one dear Mandy just the hotel room service."

I called her name so Chris will notice that I'm on the phone with one of his students.

"Listen Mandy I have to go cause time is running I will text you when I arrive."

"That was close." I said to Chris after I hang up the phone.

"I'm sorry baby girl I didn't know you were on phone."

"Don't worry Sir Zammit." I said with a tease while kissed him.

We left and went to the airport bought some last minute things and went for our flight.

When we arrived back home, we unpacked our things and went to the park were me and Sandra usually hang out.

"What a holiday!" Sandra began.

"I wish we're still there." Ryan continued.

"It was a magical holiday." I said

"I know." Chris agreed.

The next morning Mandy came to my house to do the Math assignment.

I told Chris that Mandy will be at my place so he won't call me.

This secret thing is killing me. I can't wait for school year to end so I can tell them everything. They can take it wrong that I kept this secret from them or they could understand the situation.

Christmas holidays flew away now I have to work harder for the o'levels.

"Veronica wake you're gonna be late for school." Mum yelled.

"I'm a wake."

I found a message from Chris.

'Good morning princess. Happy back to school you're going to start it with an amazing teacher. Can't wait to see you baby girl. Love you endlessly xx'

How cute he is!!

'Good morning my love. Yes the first lesson will be with an amazing hot teacher. Love you baby boo xx'

Oh my! I told him baby boo. At that moment I could here Sandra's voice in my head going Baby Boo...

When we arrive at school the school bell ringed and after the head talked to us he said that someone will come to the fifth former's classes and talk to us.

When this person came in our class I was shocked..