Chapter 11

"Veronica.." He looked straight to my eyes, I could see his perfect face brighten in my eyes. He pulled be closer and kissed me. No, not on the cheek but on the lips!!

Should I continue with him? Should I push him and stop this moment cause he's my teacher? But I'm loving this moment.

His lips are as soft as a cloud, every kiss he gives me my heart stops, then I open my eyes and look at him as I see a perfect guy butterflies in my stomach begin and my heart beats faster than a running tiger.

He grabbed my face between his smooth hands looked me in the eye and said :

"You're different from other girls. You changed my thoughts about girls as from the first time we talked and as I continue to talk to you I confirmed even more and I'm starting to have feelings that no else ever made me feel. I wish that our relationship doesn't begin and stops here, but there's one problem..."

As from that sentence my brain go all paniced. He knows, he recognized me, the problem is that I'm your teacher. That's what he's going to say for sure.

"... I'm 22 and you're 15. The age differnce doesn't bother me but I don't know what you think about it."

Phew I relaxed after hearing that.

"For love age is just a number" I said softly.

"I'm glad you think about it that way."

And he pulled me closer and kissed me deeper.

Ryan's voice stopped our moment.

"Hey guys let go to that out door movie that will be shown today at the park. I have everything prepared in my car."

"Let's go" Chris agreed. Then he looked at me and told me "it will be something romantic to do with my girl."

I smiled and blushed a bit.

All of us thanked the barman and left hand in hand and closer to our partner.

When we arrived the movie was about to start. The boys opened the blanket and placed it neatly on the ground. While we were holding a basket full of food and drinks.

The movie started and we sat down of the blanket. Chris pulled me closer and I laid my head on his well built chest.

As the night together passed we said our goodbyes and a goodbye kiss wasn't missed. We planned that the next day will go to Sandra's field so we'll be relax and we cook something together.

When I arrived home I sent a message to Sandra.

*Message*

When you have time call me I need to tell you something important that will continue changing Monday.

After half a second she phoned.

"Wow that was fast."

"Something about my best friend's love life is very important."

I told her what happened at the bar with Chris and she was so happy for me.

"Baby boo moment is really near."

"Shut up! I will never call him that and for sure I will never call him that at school."

"At school no but at...."

"No where! I can assure you."

"Okay than. Listen I'm really tired and tomorrow is a full busy day. I'm going to sleep. I will come for you at 8 in the morning so we go buy stuff we need. Good night."