chapter 2: looking over

"you can't be serious. This is the original timeline."
"And? I don't see a problem there."
--------

You looked back at paps.
With a sigh you sat down. "Why did you two fight?" You said while looking him in the eyes.

"I....I don't know." He seemed quieter. Not as loud as normal.
"Can you go apologize?"
He sighed and nodded at you
"I'll wait here."
-----------
(Paps Pov)

I slowly made it to the door. I didn't want to see him yet. I know it was rude of me to do what I did, but... I don't know.

Slowly I turned the handel and the door opened. Sans was sitting in the dark on his bed.

He noticed me instantly.
"go away.."
"No brother. I'm staying."
"Go away paps."
"Brother I want to help."

"Too late for that don't cha think. Go back to Mettaton for fuck sakes. That's why we fought in the first place."
----
(Normal pov)

I herd paps walking down the stairs. "How'd it go?"

He didn't respond.

"Guessing it didn't go too well.?" You said while looking down.

He nodded sadly. "He...didn't want to talk..to me.."

You patted the seat next to you. He walked over and sat.

'give 'em time. I'm sure he'll forgive you soon paps."
=======

"Dont be crazy! This timeline is off limits!"

"May I remind you that this isn't only to help me. I can back out right now and we can go back."

"It's almost impossible to take this timeline. Ink protects this one the most."

"Then he'll just have to deal with losing. I won't fail like error did. We wont include him in anything anymore. Unless we need extra help that is."

"Fine."

"We can wait for now. Let them think it'll be good, then we strike. Oh and, I don't expect you to fail either. The consequences won't be funny understand?"

"Yeah."
========

You looked at Mt.Ebbot the sun was going down, leaving just a little bit of orange cutting through the peak.

You closed your eyes and listened to the faint call of birds that hadn't yet migrated.

You felt safe here. For now you felt that everything was going 'better' to a degree.

Despite the sans papyrus thing.
-------

And ok, I know Thanksgiving is Thursday, and I won't be able to update then, so I'll try to get one or two more chapters up by then