chapter 3: Solved

"this is surprisingly easy. All were doing is waiting... don't be impatient. It'll all be worth it."

"I know."

------

You drew out a plan on hot to solve their problem. It wasn't the best, but it'd have to do.

The layout was to somehow get sans out of his room, and force them to talk..

You laughed a little and folded up the paper and shoved in in your pocket.

You made your way up the stairs and to his room. You turned the knob slightly, but the lock refused it from moving any further.

You moved your hand away from in in surprise, and shock.
"Sans?"
"..."
"Sans??"
"..."
"I will throw away all of the ketchup if you don't answer."
"no.."

Yo sighed and looked back at the door. You ran in to moms room and grabbed an old CD that they never used and unlocked the door.

"Come on, were gonna go apologize."
You attempted to pull his off of his bed, but considering he was twice the size of you, your efforts didn't really pay off.

You ended up falling on your butt when your feet slipped out form under you. You saw a tiny grin on his face.

You stood back up and looked at him. "Sans. Get up."
His eye turned blue and he lifted you into the air.

He jokingly spun you in a circle.
"NO! IVE BEEN BEATEN!" you said while trying not to get sick.

"Human?" You herd paps say quietly. Sans dropped you.

"hey bro." He said in a sharp way

"Brother... im... I'm sorry for what I said."

Sans crossed his arms and thought for a minute.

"fine." He said coldly. "But don't think that I'm still not mad." He said while standing up

Paps nodded and turned away.
"Well that's that...heh?" You said while looking back at sans.

He sighed and looked away.
---------

"Neat. Sans is becoming.... different. This could be easier than I anticipated."

"Your correct cr-"

"DONT. SAY. MY. NAME.
NIGHTMARE."