chapter 29: fights.

A day had passed.
You had been lucky enough to be able to walk to the kitchen from the couch.

Even you were surprised.
Although you still faceplanted anywhere you tried to walk, at least you made it there.

Not only that but you managed to say something. You said 'Hey'. Although it wasn't a lot, it was something.

Sans was being sans. Just the lazy potato. And pap, still trying to make him exercise.

It was all falling into place.
Sometimes...

You and sans had actually had a little argument yesterday. And it was more or less pointed at him.

You started it, and it was your fault. Even though that had happened, he seemed to have forgotten.
------------

Around two hours had passed.
You were still downstairs on the couch. Sans sat down in the opposite side.

*Hey." You signed.

"..." He didn't respond.

*Sans? You OK?" he looked at you. Shit. He didn't forget...

Yet again he stayed quiet.
You stopped.

You didn't want to make him this mad. All you did was... Bring something up...

*Look I'm sorry, it was just a-" he stopped you

"SORRY?! SO SORRY TO YOU MEANS INSTANT FORGIVENESS?! I RISKED MY OWN FUCKING LIFE AND ALL YOU DO IS SAY YOU WANNA RESET?! HOW THE HELL WOULD THAT HELP?! GIVE MS ONE FUCKING REASON."

His eye flared a blue. You sat in shock, before trying to move your now shaking hands to 'say' something.

*I thought it would be Ok!"

His expression changed.

"Okay? OKAY?! WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU A RESET WOULD HELP?!" He stood up and walked in a circle, hands on his head.

"IM FUCKING SICK OF TRYING.
IF YOU WANNA RESET DO IT. IM NOT GONNA TRY ANYMORE. CAUSE EVERYTIME I DO, YOU BRING UP THIS SHIT." He looked at you with blank eyes.

"I'm sick of trying to help YOU. YOUR the reason this shit is happening." His words made you go blank

Your eyes filled with tears. And you stood up. And ran. Despite the feeling of your legs wanting to give out under you, you just ran.

Tears streamed down your face. And before you could think about anything, you were in the woods. But you didn't stop. Didn't look.

You felt the floor under you slip away as you tumbled down a hill, your body slamming onto rocks and branches at full force

Finally you rolled to a stop. At the bottom of the hill, unable to move.

Unable to yell. You sat layed there as tears fell down your face.
And each breath you took, made the world around you go dim.

Then everything was dark.
Everything hurt.
-------------

Your eyes opened slowly. The stinging pain in your spine making you just want to die. It was pitch black outside.

The only sounds to you heard were people calling your name. You looked up the hill as a blue aura grew closer and closer. Until the outline of a body was visible

The body skidded down the hill and beside you.

"Fuck, kid what the hell...Shit. shit. SHIT." You recalled the voice.

You felt a stinging in your neck, causing you to couch up a red liquid.

And with a breath you managed to force out.

"I'm scared."