chapter 10: Feared

you and sans both left. he was seemingly happy, but mad that he had to make the people fear him.

"so sans, how was it? what do you think? they gonna keep their idea and let all you you stay up above ground?"

"hope they do. i wouldn't like to raise my LV. "

"me and you both."

sans shrugged and summoned a tiny bone and messed around with it. both of you just walked home.

people walking past, mostly girls just seemed to drool over sans. it was gross to say the least. some girls even went as far as to stop and stare at him. he'd notice, but tune them out. and some guys... wanted to fight him.

you both walked, but got stopped by a guy.

he didn't even say anything before socking sans in the face. ohhh shit.

sans wiped it off and his eye glowed. he summoned a gaster blaster. the person who started it backed off. 

"oh no, your not getting away that easily." sans smiled and blocked him in with bones. his soul, which was a normal human color turned blue. sans slammed him into a wall of bones, lowering his health some.

people walking on the streets stopped and either recorded it, or screamed and ran away.

sans stopped the battle and dropped the guy to the ground before teleporting away. when you appeared in the house, you held your shirt, afraid f the sudden act of sans. that wasn't like him. it was as like he forgot who he was.

"sans are you ok..?"

"...Fine."

you noticed his tone and backed away. something wasn't right. this was NOT him. he was... changed. you quickly went to the home computer and searched up YouTube. on trending, sans was there. it had 13,000 views. this was bad. the name was worse. 

Monster attack- Hurt human.

you clicked on it and flagged it, hoping it would help take it down. you quickly scrolled down to the comments. they were bad.

-omg monsters could be human?!

-they should be trapped again!

-isn't that the ambassador beside them?!

-did the monster teleport?! they can do that?!

you typed something.

"yes i am the person beside them, this is not the full story! sans isn't a bad person! he didn't start the fight!"

you shut off the computer and sighed. this was not supposed to happen. papyrus would find out from MTT, then it would just make it worse from there. you had to fix this.