chapter 4: Thanksgiving

you looked back at the door and walked out. you walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. "hey mom." you said while walking over to her.

"Hello my child. would you like to help me cook for thanksgiving?" she said while putting something in the stove. you nodded and went to help her.

you ended up dropping a few bottles of seasoning in the process of walking from the drawer to the table. she made you sweep it up. you had to admit, it smelled good. you were surprised with yourself. despite looking like a pile of flour. you didn't mind hat you looked like though. you just  wanted to eat. mom made you go upstairs and take a shower to get clean.

you walked into your new room and changed into something normal. a shirt that said 'puns' and some blue jeans. you really needed to move a few things into here. it was kinda empty.

you walked out and went back downstairs. No one was down here except mom. "can you go call them all down?" she said while pulling the turkey out of the oven. you sighed and nodded.

"Ahem. GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!" you yelled while cupping your hands. you herd rustling from the rooms up there. it was now or never to get out of the blast zone. you sprinted away from the stairs and back to your seat. mom was placing the plates, napkins, forks, spoons, and knives...down.

"uh, How about we go with plastic knives, ya know since sans and I have that kind of fear of real knives." you said while backing up a little bit. she nodded and put them away then grabbed a bag of plastic ones.

the instant sound of footsteps running down the stairs was enough to make you think it was an earthquake. you pulled your seat closer to the table ready for the impact of the herd of people on their way. everyone but sans was here.  you stood up and walked to his room.

he was there. asleep. you dragged him out of his bed, down the stairs, and to the kitchen. you grabbed water and poured it on him. he finial woke up. this would be...fun?

____________

"that comedian. he thinks he is smart? NO. He will be the first to die."