Chapter 4

If you enjoy this chapter, please don't hesitate to vote and comment. Thank you! 😊😊

•••

YPOV

Ugh. I love Victor, of course, but he's just so infuriating somethimes! Now I feel bad for having a stupid outburst like that.

'I guess I should go apologize to him.' I thought getting up from my bed. Before I could get up though, there was a knock at my door.

I walked over to it, opened the door, and standing there was a very upset looking Victor. "Yuri-" he started but I held up my hand cutting him off.

"I'm sorry Victor," I sighed, "I'm just stressed out about telling my family everything. I didn't want to have a fight with you.."

There was a mix of emotions in Victor's eyes; joy, fear, sadness, and something else that I couldn't identify. "S-so your not mad at me are you? Becau-"

I hugged him, so he would stop worrying. "No, I'm not mad." Victor wrapped his arms around me, and held me tightly against him. We stood there, hugging for awhile. I was so caught up in the hug that I didn't even notice when Minako walked up behind us.

"What are you doing?" She screeched loudly in my ear, a smirk settling on her face. I was so startled, that I nearly pushed Victor to the ground as I tried to escape his strong grasp.

"Uh, erm, nothing?" I said in a small voice, not meeting my sisters accusing gaze.

"Oh no you don't! Don't lie to me Yuri! What is going on between you and Victor?" She demanded.

I sighed, looked down, and grabbed Victor's hand, "apparently, I'm gay, Mina, Victor's my boyfriend. We've been dating for about two months now."

Minako's eyes widened, but she smiled and squealed. You know, that one thing girls do when they're excited, excited, excited. She rushed up to me, and Victor, pulling us in for a group hug, and started jumping up and down still squealing. "Oh. My. God. Your dating?!? OHMYGOD! I'll start planning the wedding!! OHMYGOD!!"

I pulled away from her, blushing, of course, "shut up Minako! Someone might hear you!" I said covering her mouth with my hands. Victor patted my head laughing, "it's ok Yuri if they did, then you wouldn't have to tell them! Now, let go of Mina's face before I get jealous." Victor with a smirk. I sighed, but let go; big mistake. She turned and sprinted down the hall screaming that she was going to tell put parents.

I started to run after her but Victor caught me around the waist and pulled me back. "Oh no you don't!" He said, "your mine now!" He pulled back into his room with a smirk, to do unspeakable things with me.

VPOV

Ah that was fun! I hope Yuri's parents aren't too mad about me and Yuri though. Actually, I wonder if Mina really even told them about us. Maybe she didn't and we still have to.

I looked over at Yuri, and reminded myself that this would all be worth it in the end. Yuri had fallen asleep after the 'unspeakables'—as he calls it—were over, and was now looking cuter than ever, with his hair disheveled, mouth slightly open, and glasses crookedly resting on his face. I quietly got off of my bed and walked over to the drawer where I kept my clothes and gazed inside of it. I dug around until I found what I was looking for, and shoved it in my pocket.

'Soon, soon it will all be worth it.'

YPOV

When I woke up, Victor was still sleeping. He looked a bit upset though; his face was scrunched up and he was twitching. Then all of a sudden, tears started pouring down his face and he was screaming in what could only be described as agony. I was so surprised; I mean what are you supposed to do in a situation like this?

I shook his shoulder trying to release him from the nightmare, "Victor! Victor, wake up!" He almost immediately sat up, his eyes flying open, very nearly hitting my head with his own.

Tears were still streaming down his face, and his eyes were wide in horror. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he whipped his head to face me. "Yuri?" He pulled me into his chest and held me there. I realized he was shaking. violently.

"Your ok, Victor everything's ok. I'm right here." I said gently, wrapping my arms around Victor and stroking his back, trying to calm him down a bit. "Do you want to know something? If your blood could give me happiness, I'd ask for just a drop. If your breath could fill my soul, I'd ask for just a whisper. If your tears could save my life, I'd say not a word because I'd rather die than see you cry, so please don't cry any longer..." I said wiping at the tears streaming down Victor's face. He leaned down a bit and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you Yuri don't ever leave me. Please." His voice broke, and the water works started again.

"I won't Victor, I won't leave you ok? Just go back to sleep.. it was just a dream. There's nothing to worry about ok?" I murmured as I pulled away from the silver-haired man. I tried to get him to lay back down but he wouldn't move so I decided to go make us tea. When I came back into his room, Victor was staring at the sheets with a blank face. I sat down next to him, handing him the drink.

Tea always helps me no matter what, so maybe it'll help Victor too? "...Victor? Are you felling any better?" He looked up at me and pulled me into his chest, for a hug.

He nodded his head yes, but I felt as though he was lying to me

He nodded his head yes, but I felt as though he was lying to me. "Are you sure? You were screaming in your sleep..."

He turned his head so that his silvery hair fell in front of his face; shadowing it, "I scream in my sleep?" He asked, "I'm sorry.." He let his arms drop, but I still held him in my own, gently.

"Victor? What were you dreaming about?" I asked in a small voice. He sighed, looked at me, looked away, and mumbled, "I always dream about you, Yuri."