The Night of Nights

Quick note, a friend told me that they think Le Paon is apparently a boy, but I don't know if it's been officially confirmed so Le Paon is a girl in my fic.
*********
Adrien POV
I straightened my tie, looking at myself in the mirror. My black suit matched perfectly with my green tie.

"Dude," Nino said. "You look amazing!" He walked over, smiling and chuckling.

"Thanks bro." Yes I was at Ninos. Nino and Alya were helping me plan this date. Alya was helping Marinette get ready at her place, while I was at Ninos getting ready. I was going to pick Mari up in about 30 minutes. I sighed, looking in the mirror.

Tonight was going to be a turning point in our relationship....I just hope she'll still love me.

Marinette POV
Alya sat behind me and helped me with my hair, making it perfectly match my outfit(I almost wrote puurfectly). My outfit was pretty simple, but Alya insisted it was still "going on a first date" material.

 My outfit was pretty simple, but Alya insisted it was still "going on a first date" material

I had made a mask, but decided I wasn't going to wear it. Alya turned my chair around and began to apply some make up. She gave me a little bit of pink blush, then some red lipstick and some black eye liner and mascara.

"Gurl you look fuckin awesome." Alya said.

"Watch your language!" I playfully scolded. Alya snickered.

"Whatever you say. Any ideas on where Adrien is taking you?"

"Nope. But he said," I pulled out my phone and scrolled through our messages "It will be 'a pawtastic evening that you will remember forever'". Ayla giggled as she finished the last of my eye liner. She stepped back and looked at me.

"Oh, gurl you look amazing!" Alya said, a huge grin on her face. She turned my chair around so I was facing the mirror.

"Alya! You did an amazing job!" I was blushing like crazy. I turned around and jumped out of my seat, gently grabbing Alya and hugging her.

"Thank you, Mari." Ding

Alya and I both jumped at the sound of the doorbell ringing. I squealed as we made our way to the trap door.

"Oh, wait!" I said. "I need to grab my purse. Go ahead and let Adrien in." Alya nodded and disappeared down the stairs. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed my black purse. It had a black beaded chain that hung on my shoulder to keep the purse secure.

I picked up my phone, wallet, lipstick and a small mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror before turning to leave my room. I slowly opened up the trap door and heard Alya talking to Adrien.