Special one Shot

Scenario: Thug (Y/n) VS Survey Corps.

~3rd POV~

The (h/c) haired girl run through the streets of the underground city carrying freshly stolen bread from the market. She runs into an ally as three men corner her. "Give it up sweat heart, maybe if you come with us then we won't charge yah." One of them say.

She turns around with a wide grin.

"Now!!!"

With grunts of pain the men go down quickly and three figures pop out of the shadows. "Good catch (Y/n), we didn't even have to kill them this time. "

"You mess up one set up and you studently get labeled for it..." she grumbles as they pickpockets the men.

"Let's get back to Alex and Daisy, they were upset that they didn't get to come this time." Travis says as he drags the unconscious bodies to the side.

"Speak for yourself, I'm glad I don't have to watch out for Daisy, my big brother can handle himself but Daisy gets a little clumsy..." Amber complains.

"Enuf yapping, let's go before someone sees," Sam says as he and (Y/n) exit the ally.

"And why didn't we bring the 3dmg again?" Amber complains.

The (e/c) eyed girl sighs as she answers, "so we don't get lazy."

Yes, the people who just robbed those men were thugs, they weren't as nice as they looked. Sam was the inventor and always fixing up their gear. Travis was the muscle man and the play boy who tricked woman for suplys. Daisy was the caretaker, she fought but mostly took care of the house and making sure they don't get hurt. Amber and Alex were the twin assassins, like the others they kill, but they have more fun while doing it. And (Y/n) was the boss of the gang, she was trained since her parents were murdered and was taken in by Kenny Akerman. He later left her with some money and a knife telling good luck before escaping to the above ground.

People called them the 'Outsiders' since no one understands where they came from, one day they were suddenly known and on the wanted list. Alone not many people know them but together they strike fear into people.

After walking down the mail street, getting whispers here and there, they arrive to their house.

"Welcome back!" Alex and Daisy say with smiles. They have dinner ready on the table as the roasted and...burnt... smell fills the room.

"Who cooked?" They all ask in unison.

"It was a joint effort...hahah.." Daisy admits rubbing the back of her neck. Daisy was a good cook, Alex, not so much. He couldn't cook a piece of toast without burning it ((not that people named Alex can't cook, just this oc can't 😅))

"As long as Daisy cooked the majority of it I'm fine..." the boss says as she it's and serves food on a plate.

They all join in on the food as they stash whatever they got from the ally men.

After eating, cleaning and taking showers, they all sleep the night away.

Not knowing what was to happen the next morning.

~~~~~~

The next day they all fly through the air, looking for their next target when a group of people join in the air and chase them. "MP's!!"

The leader looks back as they flip through the sky...

"Those people aren't MP... they are too good... it's the Survey Corps! Split up!"
She orders. They do and they all get chased around the city.

After fighting, flying and cursing, they are all rounded up and captured.

"Damn," they all curse in unison.

A man reveals his hood showing his blond hair and thick eyebrows.
"So your the Assassin Outsiders?" He questions.

"And your commander of the eyebrowns?" The leader retorts back, earning her a face full of dirty water making her friends yell curses.

"Don't be so hostile... we need to talk... who's the leader, what are your names..?"

They all keep silent.

"(Y/n) is, she was always the leader type, always to take charge," a voice speaks up, he lifts his hood and reveals his black colored hair and eyes.

"L-Levi?" She questions. Her friends gasp. He was the one that introduced all of them to each other. They were all good allies until they disappeared one day.

"Hello (L/n)...." he says quietly. Erwin raises a questioning eyebrow. Levi did say he knew they were good, but to know of Levi's past, that's new.

"We are offering you a deal, I suggest you accept it. Your crim will be wavered if you join the Survey Corps, or you get turned over to the MP." Levi tells them.

She glares at her old friend,"Join them? Levi, don't make me laugh. Is this why you disappeared, are you betraying us?"

"It's us or the MP'S," Erwin interupts.

"Fine.." she says after exchanging looks to her friends. "We'll be your 'soldiers.'"

~one year later~

"(L/n)! Where's my cleaning supplies?" The angry corpral yells as the (h/c)nette peaks her head into his office door.

"Sorry, habit, what do you expect of a ex-thug?" She enters with the bottle of windex and the duster.

"I expect you to listen to my orders brat, even I wasn't this bad, and the others aren't bad... now that you mention it, it's only my stuff you steal..." he grumbles. She giggles.

"So dense..." she whispers. He looks at her questioning.

"Now help me clean," he orders and she groans.

"Why is it always me?"

"Because your a brat.."

"You call everyone a brat tho. I want my name to be special.."

"Fine," he stops cleaning and he walks to her, he grabs her hips and presses them to his making her blush, "how about my brat?"

"L-Levi?"

He grins and presses his lips onto hers. She responds kissing back.

They separate after a while and she blushes a deep red.

"That's what you wanted, no?" He asks.

"No... I-I mean yes! It was...good... I... didn't think you liked me that way.."

"I've been holding back and wanted you to fall for me deeper but seeing you so cute I couldn't let that giant take you..."

"Giant? Sam?"

"Don't talk about other men in front of me..."

He steals another kiss, they hear the slight creak of the door and someone scream. Breaking the kiss they see Hange smiling ear to ear.

"I SHIIIIPPP ITTTTTT!!!!!!!"

"Damn it shitty glasses..."

"Levi, I love you..." she confesses in his arms as Hange runs down the hall screaming.

He smiled and hugs her, "Love you too brat.."