Seven

"You good back there?" Mason says chuckling

"Dandy" I tighten my grip over his shoulders

"Open those beautiful eyes of yours. The view is amazing, you should enjoy it"

"Oh I'm okay like this" Hanging on his back with my eyes closed, enjoying the movement of his muscles while he carries me to the top of the bridge. Like I could've actually climbed these stairs alone. I got to the 2nd step and stopped kidding myself.

"I think I'm slipping!" I panic and he chuckles.

"No, you're not. I'm trying to get you down because we're here."

"Oh...Well, a warning would have been nice." I stretch my legs to stand up straight keeping my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes. It's amazing up here. You're safe I promise." I feel his breath on my face as he gently shakes me to comply. As soon as I do, I am welcomed with a couple of sparkly green orbs that completely captivate me. "You're safe." He throws in his smile as if the look in his eyes wasn't enough. I smile back and stare into his eyes for the longest time before noticing the huge shadow behind him. The biggest man I have ever seen stands behind Mason with an unamused look on his face.

"We're waiting for you two lovebirds" Bigfoot grumbles.

I don't think they get lots of honeymooners up here. Most of their customers are probably drunk or stoned because no one in their right mind would jump from that bridge. Well, no one except Mason and the stupid girl who is enchanted enough to let him drag her anywhere he wants to.

I am in too much of a daze to notice Bigfoot tightening some tall rope around my waist.

I've never really noticed how nice Mason's torso is especially in that tight t-shirt. He should wear this more often. Then again if he did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do anything except stare at it.

"Ready Mia?"

"What?" I'm snapped back to reality and I look around to see us standing on the edge of the bridge.

How the fuck did I get all the way to here!

"Oh my God! We're at the edge! We're going to fall! We're going to die!"

"Mia!" Mason puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes me softly. "It's okay. I told you you're safe I promise. Just trust me please?" I glance at the river again. Who the fuck would build a bridge this big! "Don't look down. Just look at me" He puts his finger under my chin and forces me to look at him.

I mean...Do I have to tell you what happens next?

All I can hear is my inhumane screaming and cursing as I feel like my brain is on my ass and my hair is everywhere. I throw a glance at the river that is way too close for my liking before we come to a stop. That's when I feel like I'm being shaken to death. It isn't until we are hanging upside down over the river, do I realize that despite the uncontrollable beating of my heart and the feeling of spilling my guts out, it was fun.

"You're smiling" I hear Mason say so I look at him. He is already looking at me.

"Yeah I am"

"Does that mean you liked it?"

"I loved it" My smile grows brighter as I say that.

"Hey, newlyweds! You need to let the rope go before you continue the honeymoon in the air." The big guy yells from the bridge. I'm going to climb up there and kick his Bigfoot ass if he doesn't shut up. "Come on already!"

That's it

"Shut up you-" I fall face down into the river before I can continue my sentence. "Hey! Why'd you do that" I yell at Mason as he swims my way.