Three

"Are you going to stare at me the whole time?"

"Sorry, I haven't been kidnapped before. What do people say in these situations?"

"I did not kidnap you. And if it's so bad, why don't you open the door and jump. I'm sure your pretty face wouldn't get damaged too much."

"You think I have a pretty face?"

Where's the duct tape when you need it? "You know, usually the victim would be too scared to talk."

"Usually the kidnapper wouldn't look so hot." Is his smile messing with my head or did he just actually say that? "I'm going to take your silence as an agreement. You think you're hot." He says. If he's the victim in this scenario then why does he have a smug smile on while I'm here choking on my own saliva? "What's your favorite color?" He interrupts my line of thoughts

"What?"

"Your favorite color, what is it?" Is this a trick question? I feel him stare at me when I don't answer "I don't think that requires so much thinking."

Maybe if you hide that smile, I could actually do some thinking! His laugh startles me. Shit! Did I say that out loud? I'm sure you're not that stupid, he's probably laughing at something else. "What's wrong with my smile?" I stand corrected. You are that stupid.

Quick say anything! "Green" Nice save peanut brains

"What?" He throws his head back laughing. At this point, he's laughing at me so hard that I'm starting to worry about my nice leather seats.

"My favorite color is green."

He acknowledges my response with a louder laugh which he keeps up until I make the turn for our neighborhood and his face falls. "What are we doing here?"

"I live here," I say just as I park in front of our fence.

"Where exactly?"

Before I can answer, Zack parks right behind me and Mandy jumps out of the car.

"Jay, I invited Zack in for din- Oh hey Mason, you're welcome to stay too" She runs away before any of us can object but not before throwing a wink my way.

Who made her queen of my decisions?

"I'm going to walk back to campus" Mason whispers as he's getting out of the car.

"Are you crazy? You can't walk back all the way to campus! I can take you back; it's not a big deal." I follow him out.

"It's okay. Enjoy your dinner."

"Well... He sure is easy to scare." Zack says in a humorous tone which earns him a death glare from me. "I was kidding!" He raises his hands. "Look, Mason is a complicated dude. I'm sure he had a reason to leave." He puts his arm around Mandy "I would love to stay for dinner but I think I should go catch up to him and give him a ride. Maybe I'll find out what the hell was he thinking." He gives her a kiss before getting into his car.

"Just tell him to stay away from me Zack," I yell; walking back to the apartment.

.......................

I'm running in an endless white hallway. It's too long and I'm tired but I will not give up before I find them. Just as I stop to catch my breath, I hear his shouts for help again. I run faster and faster until my legs are numb. 'NO!' I can see a blinding light coming from the room in front of me. As I get close to it, I see him. He's struggling to get to me but they are holding him back. 'LET HIM GO!' I scream at the top of my lungs. Before I could reach the room, the doors slam shut in my face.