Part 1 - Moving In

Just to be clear.....If any spelling errors, I'm sorry. Please, enjoy the story!

Your name - y/n
Fav color - f/c
Second fav color - s/f/c
Fav video game - f/v/g
Fav food - f/f

Your p.o.v.

Today is the day I get to move into a house on mystreet! My sister lives there. Her name is Kwaii-chan. She is older than me by 2 years, but she acts like she is 3. I love to skate, and play video games. I just hope that everyone in mystreet likes me. Well, anyway. OFF TO MYSTREET!

~time skip to when you and the moving truck are there~

"Okay, so I got everything besides the couch and my bed...but now...I have to move everything. "UGH"

Kawii-chan p.o.v.

Kawii-chan was walking along when Kawii-chan heard a "UGH" Kawii-chan wanted to know what was that noise so she went to go check. But Kawii-chan saw someone she thought she would never see again... "Y/N-SAMA!!!" "KAWII-CHAN!!!" After Kawii-chan and y/n-sama hugged, Kawii-chan called over Aphma-senpai, Katelyn-sama, and all the boys to help y/n-sama.

Dante p.o.v.

After Kawii-chan called us over to help a girl moving in, me and the boys asked who it was, but Kawii-chan didn't tell us. Of course, Travis, being the pervert he is asked, "Is she hot?" Then Kawii-chan slapped Travis. "Hahaha good one KC!!" Laurence high-fived Kawii-chan.

When we got there I saw the most beautiful neko girl in the world! She had e/c eyes, h/l h/c hair, and h/c ears and tail. "I was right...she is hot!" Travis said. The girl looked at us and blushed, I wonder why. But I looked at the other guys, AND THEY WERE DROOLING OVER HER!! She is going to be mine no matter how hard they try...

Garroth p.o.v.

I saw a very beautiful neko princess. She was so exquisite and pretty. I noticed that the other guys liked her too, but I'm gonna win her over, for sure!

All guys p.o.v.

SHES MINE!

You p.o.v.

I heard someone say, "I was right....she is hot!!!" I turned around and saw 4 guys standing there staring at me. I blushed, and my tail swayed back and forth really fast. Then this girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes snapped them out of there trance. And we got started working!

Bedroom:

(Instead of green f/c)

Living room: