Chapter 9 - disaster date

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THE STORY!!!! I just have been caught up in drama at school, to much homework, ugh. I promise that I will try to publish more. I haven't uploaded for like 3 weeks. I'm so sorry again, but I hope you enjoy!

Your name - y/n
Fav color - f/c
Second fav color - s/f/c
Eye color - e/c
Hair length - h/l
Hair color - h/c
Fav food - f/f

Vylad p.o.v.

Today, y/n and Lucas are going on a date. Ugh, why him!? Why not Laurence, or Aaron, or someone that I know, that wouldn't just use her! I was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" I lazily said. "Oh, hey Vylad. We wanted to see y/n." Laurence said. "Yes baby brother, where is she?" Garroth asked. "Well, she went out on a date with her ex-neko boyfriend, Lucas. They went to the movies." "WHAT?!?!" Travis practically yelled in our ears. "ITS MATING SEASON FOR NEKOS!!!! WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!" "Um, why do you know that it's mating season?" Laurence asked Travis. "U-Um...I may h-have g-googled, 'neko mating season' and f-found out it-t was this m-month~" Travis said, trying to act cool, but me and the others were glaring at him. If looks could kill...if looks could kill.

"Guys, lets not be angry at Travis right now. We need to stop that date!" Garroth said, still angry, but yet calm.

You p.o.v.

Me and Lucas were walking into the movie theater when the previews just started. We got the back row seats. (I love the back row seats, because you can actually see the movie, and no little kid kicks the back of your seat) and we got some popcorn. "You know, y/n, your really purr~fect!" "No, just no Lucas. No puns" I plainly said, not wanting to hear his terrible puns. "But can we cuddle, right meow~" "Lucas, stop, please." "Why not, this isn't causing a cat~tastrophy is it? Hehehe" "Omg, Lucas, that is very horrific, I'm regretting going on a date with you." "No! I'll stop. Please stay, y/n!" Lucas held onto my waist. I blushed and pushed him off of me. "Fine, but did we have to watch a scary movie?" "Yes, yes we did"

About half-way through the movie, I saw these four guys who looked like Garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Vylad, but with mustaches. Hm, well then, i see how it is. They think that they could sneak up in my date, and ruin it! Well, I guess they won't handle this well~ heh heh...

The boys sat in front of us, asking us if they could sit there. This is perfect! "Yeah sure, as long as you don't mind is making out!" I said. "W-What?!?" Garroth said in a French accent. "Ooooo~ getting flirty, are we y/n~" Lucas whispered in my ear, quiet enough that they couldn't hear. I whispered back, "Shut up, just go along with it!" He just looked at me strangely. I sighed.

I stopped time, except for me and Lucas. "I'm trying to pull a prank on these four idiots for crashing our date!" "Oh~ so your saying you want to be alone tonight~ I can arrange that~" he smirked and rubbed his tail on my tail. "LUCAS!" I pushed him and he fell on his butt. "hahaha....HAHAHAH, omg! You fell right on your butt! HA!" I just started cracking up for some weird reason. "Whatever. Just unfreeze time, and let's fool these fools!" I rolled my eyes and unfroze time.

"Yeah, me and him are boyfriend and girlfriend!" I said to them. "Yeah, she is my neko princess~" the other boys growled at him but tried to keep their cool.

"Well, you two don't really look like a good couple" Italian Travis said. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way kind sir, now if you excuse me....me and my boyfriend are watching a movie." I grabbed onto Lucas's arm and laid on his shoulder. All the guys looked furious. My plan is working! 'Looks like you're really getting into this, y/n' Lucas telepathically told me. 'Shut up! I'm just trying to let them learn their lesson' I thought back to him.

Sorry, guys for a kinda short chapter. I just really wanted to upload a chapter since I haven't been doing that. Right now it's 1:00 am. But anyways....758 words. BAI!!!