4.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to happyandlove because she's amazing and you should read her story! 

Sutton 

*8:00 am*

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I look over at the clock and see that it's only 8 in the morning. I only got 6 hours of sleep and who is this person that is still knocking on my door? I let out a groan and get out of bed to see who was at my door and what that person wants. I open the door to see four boys all smiling innocently at me. 

"Morning." I say bluntly since I only got 6 hours of sleep and because they woke me up.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." Louis says smirking at me making me roll my eyes. The other guys greet me as I let them into my room. I return to my bed to sit up with the covers over my legs. 

"Yes?" I ask in a happier tone to see why they woke me up.

"We're bored, we're hungry, and Paul and Alex are still sleeping." Niall answers and I nod my head.

"Why don't you guys just order room service or something? And how do you guys get bored when there's so many of you." I reply rubbing my head since I have a small head ache from last night. 

"True, but we wanted to get to know you more, again." Harry answers this time.

"Fine, but I'm surprised you three aren't still asleep, don't you guys get hungover or get head aches?" I ask pointing to the three heavy drinkers but they just shrug their shoulders.

"It was only beer and that's why we're going to take some Tylenol once we eat." Niall answers and I nod my head in response. 

"Okay just order whatever you want I guess, I'll be out in a few." I say before heading into the bathroom and brushing my teeth and washing my face. Once I'm finished, I brush my hair and walk out of my room but on my way I accidentally bump into somebody.

"Oops, sorry." I say and look up to see who it is, Zayn. He just nods and makes his way into the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen to see that the boys just got off the phone.

"Don't worry, I made sure that we ordered you something." Liam says. 

"Thanks." I say and I was about to ask about what we are doing today until Harry spoke up. 

"And we got Zayn something too, if you were wondering." Harry says winking at me. I don't know how he knew it but there is no way I'm going to admit that.

"I was not!" I defend myself. What made it seem like I was though?

"Okay Sutton." Harry says sarcasm dripping in his voice making me roll my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes, or else it's gonna get stuck up there love." Harry sayssmirking at me. I swear, Harry might be older than me but to me he's my annoying little brother. I just stick my tongue at him and he mimicks my actions.

"Enough you two, you guys treat each other like cats and dogs." Liam says and Zayn enters the kitchen and takes a seat. 

"Morning Zayn." The boys say hopeful that they'll get an answer but instead he just nods his head and looks away, not paying attention to anyone else. I don't know how the boys could handle this, Zayn being like this, I know that they got used to it but I know that it probably still bothers them. 

Breakfast came and we were all eating in the kitchen. My dad and Paul finally join us and we're currently talking about our possible plans for today.

"Alex, Paul, can we go to Central Park?" Harry asks looking at them.

"Sure, we'll go at noon." Paul answers. Once everyone's done eating and cleaning up we go into our rooms to get ready.