19.

Zayn

That nightmare felt like I was re-living the whole thing all over again. But when I opened my eyes and saw Sutton I immidiately calmed down. I don't know why but she just seems to soothe me and she doesn't even know it. I think that nightmare was a sign that today is really the day to tell Sutton because maybe if I tell her I'll stop thinking about it so often a

I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast before I would get ready. Hopefully when we go out there won't be paparazzi since it's been awhile since a lot of them have been around me. The more I've gone out with Sutton the more the paparazzi have gotten interest in me in over a year.

Once I finished my breakfast I went into my room to get ready and once I was done I went into the living room to see Sutton watching some tv.

"You ready to go?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Where exactly should we go first? San Francisco's a big place." Sutton says as she lets out a small chuckle after making her seem even more adorable.

"I don't know, up to you." I tell her and she thought about it for a moment.

"Want to go the pier then we'll figure it out from there?" Sutton asks and I nod my head. The pier seems like a good place to go to right now, I doubt any fans would even think that I would be there.

"That sounds good." I say giving her a small smile which she returns in response.

We leave the hotel room and make our way to the streets of San Francisco. It was a beautiful day in San Francisco and I'm loving the vibe of this city, I'll definitley want to come back again.

Sutton and I walked close to each other and our hands sometimes brushed each other. I don't know why but lately I've been feeling butterflies in my stomach every time I'm close to Sutton. Wait, do I even get butterflies? I don't even think guys should be getting butterfiles. I'm just not going to even bother thinking about it right now because I have more things to worry about today. Like how am I going to tell Sutton? I remember telling the boys and around that time was the last time I had a full on conversation with them. I really miss the boys, hopefully things can go back to the same soon.

"What are you thinking about?" Sutton asks poking my cheek to bring me back to reality.

"Would you believe me if I said nothing?" I ask smirking at her since I know she gets slightly annoyed yet loves it when I play around with her.

"No, now tell me!" She whines in a cute way. Oh how I love her. Wait.. Uhm. Yeah I love Sutton, but in a best friend way right? Zayn get ahold on yourself. For some reason I hear Harry's voice in my head and I can't help but miss the guy even more.

"Don't worry about it! I'll tell you soon I promise." I say pinching her cheek but she quickly swatted my hand away and I stuck my tongue out at her.

We get to the pier and enjoyed everything that it has to offer. No one recognized me which was good so Sutton and I can just enjoy our day together. We're at In & Out right now to have lunch and it was really good here, too bad they don't have it in London.

"Remember your face when the bush man scared you!" Sutton says out of now where and brekaing out in laughter. She's so adorable when she laughs.

"Don't remind me!" I groan but a smile stayed on my face, I'm just so happy whenever I'm around Sutton. It's crazy letting her in like this.

"It was the funniest shit I've seen in awhile." She says eating another and I roll my eyes at her cuteness. What has gotten into me?

"I still don't get why you dip your fries in your milkshake, it's weird." I say watching her as she does it again.