34.

Sutton

It's finally the day. How I managed to pull myself out of bed this morning? I have no idea. The only good thing is that my first class doesn't start until 10 in the morning. I got up before my parents left to go to work and now I'm just waiting until I should be leaving.

From Ali 

How is summer already over? I don't want to go to college I want to stay in bed and watch netflix all day.

To Ali

Don't we all wish that? Too bad it's our first day so we need to actually go haha

It's still crazy to think that I'll be walking through a different campus, not the same one I've been to for the past four years of my life. I'm just hoping I'll be okay in the end. 

I put my cup that was once filled with orange juice and get ready to leave for school. (http://www.polyvore.com/34/set?id=143763565) I get my things and make my way to my car. I turn my car on and turn the radio up before leaving the driveway and make my way to school. I get to campus and park my car. Emma is already in class while Ali doesn't start for another 30 minutes. I have about 15 minutes left to get to class which is a long time considering where I parked so I take my time getting there.

I get to my class and take a seat while waiting for it to start. There's not a lot of poeple yet so I just go on my phone, but there's nothing to do on their either so I sigh setting it down on the desk. This class being music theory I'm hoping it's not going to be boring because that would suck. 

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A girl with brown curly hair asks pointing to the empty seat next to me.

I shake my head replying, "No, all yours."

She chuckles taking a seat, "Thanks. I'm Callie by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sutton."

"You look kind of familiar, but I don't know how." Callie says trying to remember. 

"This is the first time I've met you." I chuckle, I've never seen her until now. "Where did you to go school at?"

"I'm from Manchester." She replies. 

"I'm from here." She nods her head, "Hm, I don't know where then. Oh well."

More people begin to pile in and the professor is getting settled. I have high hopes for this class honestly and it's good to know I have someone I can talk to in this class. The class consists of an introduction to this class as well as some things we should expect for the rest of the semester. 

"How do you think that class will be?" Callie asks me as we walk to get coffee before our next class we fortunately have together.

"I think it will be okay, Ryan seems like a pretty good professor." I reply. Ryan is our professor who would rather be called by is first name than with a title because he doesn't want to sound so old. He's in his early 40's so I guess I can't really understand it yet.

We're passing by the science building and I see Emma walk out, "Emma!" 

Emma walks over to us and she looks between me and Callie, "Sutton! You met my cousin."

"That's why you looked so familiar." Callie realizes shaking her head. 

"Well that makes sense." I chuckle looking between Emma and Callie. 

"I was just about to ask you if you wanted to meet up with my cousin too because Emma just texted me saying she wanted me to meet her friends." Callie tells me laughing. Well I'm happy I got to meet Callie because at least I know now I won't be alone in most of my classes.