14.

A/N: it's about to go down?? (;

Sutton

3 weeks have passed since we left Miami, it's been 3 weeks since Zayn and I have been close friends. Zayn and I have been able to keep our secret a secret and we're more careful of where and when we talk so none of the other boys have found out which is good I guess. Zayn knows that Paul and my dad found out and he said he's okay with it. Besides the whole part of our friendship where we have to be cautious we've a learn a lot about each other, but I haven't been completely honest with Zayn about everything about me. I sometimes wonder if I should tell Zayn the thing that bothers me every single day about myself, but at the same time I feel like I would be a bother since it's in the past. And if I were to tell him I'm scared he'll think differently of me. I just don't know.

Right now we're stopped at Nashville, Tennessee and we leave for a different city later tonight. Zayn and I are left here at the penthouse while my dad, Paul, and the rest of the boys are at Laser Quest. I told them I was sick so I didn't want to go but really my dad, Paul, and Louis knew that I just wanted to stay behind so Zayn wouldn't be alone, and they were right.

"Don't you think it's a nice day to go out?" I say as we watch The Avengers. It's a nice day out and I like exploring the different cities we're visiting.

"Want to go out for lunch and just hang out?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Great! Let's just finish the movie then we can go." He let' out a little chuckle as I do the same. I like how close Zayn and I have gotten, we're a whole lot more comfortable with each other.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean, we don't have to with if you don't want to." I ask making sure. I don't want him to feel like he's obligated to go just because I want to.

"Yeah I'm sure. It will be fun." He says with a smile on his face and I swear, I love seeing that smile on his face every chance I get. It's that weird feeling that I can't describe.

"Sounds like a plan." I reply with a smile on my face as well. I find it amazing how happy I could feel around a certain person without thinking about all the bad things, it's nice.

Once we finished watching the Avengers we didn't have to even bother getting ready because we did that while the boys were getting ready earlier. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72119112) My dad told me before they left that if Zayn and I ever left the hotel that I would have to tell him because of our safety and everything. So I send a message to my dad telling him that Zayn and I were just going to go around Nashville. I still think it's weird that my dad knows, but in a way it's good I guess.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asks as he puts his phone away in his pocket.

"Let me just grab a bag to put my things in." He nods his head after I excused myself to go back to my room to get a bag to put my phone, wallet, and other things since I didn't have any pockets. I return to the living room where Zayn is waiting. He sees me and we leave the room to go out.

"Do you have any ideas to where we're going?" I ask Zayn who is on the right side of me.

"Nope, I figured we would walk around until we find a good place to eat." He replies and I nod in response. Seems okay to me.

"So what happens if paparazzi see us?" I wonder brining up the topic since no one really sees Zayn out.

"I don't go out much so I don't think they will bother looking for me," He chuckles, "plus they probably know that the other boys are playing lazer tag so they'll probably be there." I never really thought of it like that. I wonder if this is the first time he's been out in public for awhile.