10.

Sutton

"Wakey wakey! We're going to the beach!" Louis' voice echoes in my room waking me up but I cover my head with my blanket. Ugh, I can't seem to escape Louis can I?

"Well then." I hear him say as I feel him sit down on my bed. 

"Did I just do it again?" I ask mumbling it into the blanket. 

"Speak out your thoughts? Yes." Louis answers.

"Ugh, I have to stop doing that." I say taking the blanket off my head and sitting up to see a shirtless Louis on my bed. 

"No kidding, who knows what will come out of your mouth next." He sayssmirking at me, he was right.

"Touche." I reply and rub my eyes. It's really bright in my room and my eyes 

are adjusting to the brightness.

"What time is it?" I ask since my phone was on the table on the other side of the room.

"11 in the morning." He answers. I got an extra 9 hours of sleep then since we got here. 

"Okay, why are you shirtless at 11 in the morning?" I ask stretching my arms and letting out a yawn.

"Did you not hear anything that I said when I woke you up?! We're going to the beach right now!" He answers and I nod my head in realization. Oh yeah, that.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." I say letting out another yawn. 

"Fine. Don't fall back asleep or else I'm gonna get Zayn to wake you up, I'm sure he'll be happy to." Louis says with a wink and left my room before I could say anything back. Whatever Louis. 

I lay back down on my bed and burry my head into the pillow. I really don't want to get up because this bed is too comfy. I roll to the other side of the bed which is cold and for some reason I actually like this cold side of the bed. 

I eventually get out of my bed and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I like having the room which a bathroom already in it this way I get more privacy considering that I'm the only girl here. Don't get me wrong, the boys are great guys, but it was also their idea to let me have the room with the bathroom.  

I look more refreshed than how I did when I fist stepped into the bathroom. I'm surprised I got 9 hours of sleep since we got to the hotel at around 2 in the morning, I was expecting my dad to wake me up at 8 for something.

I put on my purple bikini and cover ups so my dad wouldn't freak out about walking out in public to the beach in nothing but a two-piece. (http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_10_growing/set?id=57488583) It's not like I would go out with covering up anyways, I don't get how any human being can do that. I slip into my flip flops, grab my sun glasses and put my hair up into a messy bun. I grab the concealer from my toiletry bag and cover up the scars on my left wrist. It will cover it up for now, and I'll just hide it when it washes off from the water since you could barely notice it unless you really stared. I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of room that is silent for once. I go into the kitchen to see Zayn eating breakfast. 

"Good morning!" I say with a smile on my face as I sit down at the table with him eating a bagel and cream cheese. 

"Good morning Sutton." He says with a smile on his face as well. It's good to know that Zayn is talking to me now instead of ignoring me. But I can't help but wonder why he's talking to me. 

"Do you want to go to the beach? The boys are there already." I say as we eat our breakfast. 

"Sure, I'll be out in 5 minutes." Zayn replies and goes to his room since he's done eating his breakfast. I play around with the the napkin in my hands while waiting for Zayn to finish.