6.

Sutton

"Sutton, wake up." I hear someone say waking me up.  I slowly open my eyes to see my dad sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask sitting up then rubbing my eyes. I look to my window to see that it's still dark out.

"5 in the morning.." My dad trails off. He probably thought I was going to freak out about it, which I would've done, but I didn't because I'm too tired still. I look out my window again to see that the sun is no where in sight. Yup, it definitely is 5 in the morning.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"The boys have an interview and you're coming with us so get ready." He informs me and I nod my head and he leaves my room leaving me to get ready. 

Ugh, it's too early to be awake. I brush my teeth then hop into the shower. Once I'm done showering I put on some black jeans, a casual top, and my black heels on. http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_interview_hungry_niall/set?id=67857409 I blow dry my natural straight hair and put some earrings on then put a bracelet on my left wrist. I'm ready in 45 minutes, really quick if I do say so myself. 

I walk out of my room then went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I decide to have a bagel with cream cheese and some vanilla yogurt. I'm eating at the table when Zayn and Niall come into the kitchen, I assume to find something to eat. 

"Good morning guys." I say and they both say good morning while grabbing something to eat. Niall sits next to me and Zayn in front of me. Zayn looks tired, and when I mean tired I mean more tired than usual. It looks like he didn't get enough sleep, I wonder if he was at the balcony last night. Was he waiting for me there? Psh, what am I saying? He's probably annoyed at me constantly trying to talk to him.

"Sutton, are you okay?" Niall says waving his hand in front of my face since I was probably zoned out for a bit.

"Yeah, just thinking." I respond and he nods his before continuing to eat. Zayn on the other hand looks like he's thinking about something too. 

Soon Liam, Louis, and Harry join us in the kitchen. All of them put together is quite loud, the only quiet ones being Zayn and I. My dad came then a moment later Paul.

"Okay it's time to go, you're interview is at 7:30." Paul says and we follow instructions going to the tour bus to take us to the news studio. Turns out the boys had an interview on Good Morning America and had to be there by 6:45, why? I have no clue. I stay back stage while the boys are getting situated on the white couch and my dad and Paul later join me in their dressing room. 

"Is there coffee anywhere here?" I ask, even though I slept pretty early at night I hate being awake this early in the morning. I'm a teenage girl who likes sleep.

"Yeah, do you want me to go get you some?" Dad asks.

"Yes please." I say and he nods his head before leaving the room. There's a tv in their dressing room so that we could watch the interview from here. 

"Sutton, how's Zayn?" Paul asks out of no where. That's a bit random. 

"Uh, what do you mean?" I asklooking at him with my furrowed eyebrows.

"Well your dad and I saw you two having lunch at Central Park the other day. Was he talking to you?" He asks. Oh, so this is what it's about.

"He said thanks." I reply since that's all he really said.

"I see." He says and I nod my head.

"Is somebody going to ever tell me what happened to him?" I askletting out a sigh. I hate not knowing things because it absolutely killed me inside.