24.

Sutton

I step into my room after telling Zayn the plan for today and leaving him to get ready for his interview. I go to the drawer and start to pick out my clothes. Since it's going to be really hot, I decide on wearing a sleeveless white shirt, high waisted shorts, and a red flannel that I'm going to most likely wrap around my waist and just wear it if it gets cold. 

I hop into the shower and began to wash my hair. I wash my body with body wash that smells like mixed berries. The smell of berries fills the bathroom as I step out onto the mat and begin to dry my body off with a towel. I put my clothes on after putting lotion onto my skin. I tuck my shirt into my shorts but not too tight so that it was kind of loose. I wip the foggy mirror with my arm and decide on minimal makeup. I blow dry my hair not bothering to do anything to it and step out of the bathroom and put my black converse on. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=103832720) It only took me 30 minutes to get ready, so to kill time, I'll facetime Emma since Ali is most likely over there. A few seconds later Emma's face was on the screen of my laptop.

"Sutton!" Emma says in a loud voice with a smile on her face. 

"Hey Emma! Is Ali there?" I ask and she nods her head. Ha, I knew it. 

"She's in the bathroom. She'll be here soon unless she's doing number two." Emma says making me laugh. I honestly can't wait to get back to London, but I'll also miss traveling with the boys. 

"Aliana there you are!" Emma says using Ali's real name.

"Hey! Don't call me that Emmalyn!" Ali retorts using Emma's real name now making me laugh.

"Where did that laugh come from.." Ali trails off before Emma answers, "Oh Sutton is on facetime!" 

Soon enough Ali's face joins Emma's, "Hey you! How's life on the road?" 

"It's fun, I'll be home in a few weeks though." I answer grabbing my phone to see that my dad texted me saying that they've already left for the interview.

"Met any cute guys on tour?" Ali asks while wiggling her eyebrows causing me and Emma to chuckle. 

"I don't know, haven't really been paying attention I guess." I answer and Ali gasps, "You're a weird one you know that!"

"I guess Ali. So what are you guys up to?" I ask taking the attention off of me. 

"Ali is staying over because her parents are out of town." Emma answers and I nod my head in response. 

"Where did they go?" I ask and she answers, "Paris for this conference for work or something." 

~

"Well bye guys! See you soon!" I say to Emma and Ali and I see their hands wave to me on the screen.

"Bye Sutton!" They both say before the call ended. I decide on going into the living room to wait since I'm not really sure what else to do right now. I decide on taking a nap to kill time. I play music and plop onto my bed before closing my eyes and taking a nap.

"Where are we going Zayn?" I ask resting my chin on my knees as he continues to drive to who knows where.

"We're almost there." He chuckles beside me. I look over at him and his eyes are already on me. 

"Keep your eyes on the road mister." I tell him and he sticks his tongue at me before looking back at the road. He takes one of his hands off the steering wheel and breaks the lock between my hand before interlocking our hands together. The warmth of his hand radiating onto mine making a small smile make its way onto my face.