What!!

You and your BestFriend y/BFF/n entered a meet Justin Bieber contest and one day you get a email. It was from the contest director saying you won. So you call y/BFF/n and tell her.

"OMG! Guess what we won the Meet Justin Bieber Contest!!!" You screamed through the phone.

"What are you kinding me??" She yelled.

"No, I'm dead serious." You tell her.

"I'll be over in a second." She told you.

5 minutes later the door bell rang. You run down stairs and open the door and it was y/BFF/n. You both look at each other and scream. She hugs you and you hug her back.

"No freaking way!" "Yes freaking way!" "I can't believe it." "Well believe it sister and we get to meet him tomorrow at noon."

" What are we going to wear!" She yelled.

"Idk let's go shopping." You suggested.

You buy a dress that was tight but not to tight. It showed your curves really well. You got strappy heels that wrapped around your ankles.Y/BFF/n bought a shirt with one sleeve like a tank top and the other long sleeve in purple, gray,black and pink. A pair of shorts in the color of a melon pink. With bright yellow sneakers. You left the mall and both went home.

Then Next Day.

You wake up it was 10:39 am you get up excite and get ready. You jump in the shower first then when you got out you blow dried your hair. Then you put you dress on with your heels. Then you started on your make-up and your door bell rang. You go down and open it with half done make-up on. And it was y/BFF/n. So you both go back up stairs and you finish your make-up. You curled you hair a little. So you walk back in your room and you ask y/BFF/n how you looked and she told you fabulous. You looked at what she looked like and she looked beautiful. Then your door bell rang again and both if you ran down stairs. You opened the door and see the one and only Justin Bieber.

Part to soon. Love y'all <333