~<You>~PT:2~

[Y/N Pov]

"You love and ya know it" Said Justin.

"I didn't say I didn't did I" I replied back rudely.

No was all he said before we headed back to the living room. I say down he sat beside me and I moved over away from him. I never thought I'd say this but he looks good/hot with a little blue in his hair. I think I'm in love but who am I kidding he could never the same about me can he. Oh well I'll ask him I he wants to go to the park. But right now I'm very upset with him. "Just ask me already I know you want to ask me something." Justin said.

"How do you know if I did what if I wanted to ask Santa." I replied. "Because I know now what do you want?" He answered.

"Can we go to the park and maybe also go get ice cream?" I ask since I know he won't give up.

"Sure I guess we can." He replied

"YAYYYYY!" I yelled and gettin a chuckle from Justin.

[IN THE CAR 20 MINUTES LATER]

[STILL Y/N Pov]

We are almost at our favorite park and I can't wait. But all I keep thinking is I need to tell him I need to tell him. But I will so i hope.

[Justin's Pov]

Well we barely talked after that little argument that we always seem to have. But we still always talk now I know something is up. But also I think I'm in love with my Bestfriend. I don't know but I know I have feelings. But what if she don't feel the same. Well we got to the park we got out and as soon as we did I knew I was in trouble because she was fast we started running and to the swings. And of course she beat me. We started swinging and I jumped off. Y/N did to but she almost fell on her butt but I caught her. She looked at me she started to lean in and I did to then we KISSED. We kissed it was amazing and I pulled away. And said I love you I have for awhile. She just smiled.

[Y/N Pov]

"I love you and I have for awhile" He said. I was I shock that was amazing I can't believe it it's always been HIM. Once we kissed all I felt was fireworks and explosions. I just smiled and finally found the words to say. I love you to and me too. "Will you please be my Girlfriend?" He ask me. "Yes!" I said and then he picked me up and spun me around. Then kissed me again but longer.

---------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT REMEMBER COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MORE PLEASE. I PROMISE IF I AN MAKING YOU ONE WILL BE SOON.