~<You>~

Tell me what you think and I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I was grounded. So so sorry. I love you guys and I'm still very sorry. Hope you forgive me. :) Remember vote and comment. Bye. Read this imagine and do those two things. Hehehehe :)(;:)(;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Your Pov]
I was in the middle of my beauty sleep as my Bestfriend Justin cause it. When I got a text and my phone woke me up.

Justin-"Hey My Beautiful Bestfriend. "

You-"It is 6:00 am and you woke me up why?"

Justin-"Sorry Boo but I thought you'd be awake. :/"

You-"I was but I don't care now lol"

Justin-"Ok well I'll be there in like a few."

You-"Ok but I might be asleep. You still have the spare key right?"

Justin-"Ok and of course duh."

You-"Good because I think I gave it to you didn't I. Isn't it yours anyway?"

Justin-"Well bye boo see you in a few."

You-"Bye Handsome:*"

Well I got up and got ready. I put on my he's mine sweater over my I love him get over it crop top on. I also put on a pair of my fade denim skinny jeans. I put on my natural make-up. (That Justin don't know about but will in a few.) After that I went and laid on the couch and turned on Vampire Dairies. I suddenly felt sleepy the next thing I know is I'm asleep.

[Justin's Pov]
I got to y/n's house and all I heard was muffles from the tv. I think she's asleep again. So I got out my key and unlocked the door. I walked in went the living room on the couch she was sleeping. She is so beautiful but she is going to be washing it off later. She don't know but I do know she wears it. And every time she wears it I tell her she's beautiful without it. It's true she don't need it. Well since she's asleep I might as well have a little fun. I bought spray hair coloring that don't come out in one day. Mine is blue hers is purple. I sprayed the blue in my hair. And making sure I didn't get it on the couch sprayed hers. But hers was like a touch but not a touch at the same time purple. Then I got some whipped cream and sprayed it in her hands (both hand btw) because she likes to use both hands. I started to record and then I tickled her nose and cheeks. She wiped her face with her hands and scream waking up. And I yelled "GOODMORING BEAUTIFUL NOW YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR MAKE UP OFF HAHAHA!!"

[Your Pov]
I screamed because I felt creamy goo on my face. And then I heard "GOODMORING BEAUTIFUL NOW YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR MAKE UP OFF HAHAHA!!" And then I heard Justin's voice which makes me wonder why he did this. I got up and walked the bathroom of corse with a follower named Justin. Then I figured I see if I could scare him. So I said" Oh Justin your going to pay for this." I finally washed my face and when I looked in the mirror again and I had PURPLE HAIR..! "MY HAIR JUSTIN IM GOING TO KILL YOU THIS IS NOT COMEIN OFF WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU I MEAN ITS CUTE BUT COME ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING!!!"
"You love me and you know so get over it." Justin replied.

So if I get enough votes I think I might make a second on of it. But if not i will go on and make a new one. Bye love you guys :)<333