Stupidness Gets No Where. PT:1

This is for AnnaBieber120. So I will do my best remember vote and comment what you think. And also if you want one let me know.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey, I'm Anna and I'm currently Justin Bieber's so called Bestfriend and secret GirlFirend. But we are only friends at the moment so yeah don't take it the wrong way. We have been friends forever. Well he just got back for tour and he is dating some stuck up chick. But let just say I hate her she hates me. They get into huge arguments all time. Knot that I don't know he tells me everything and she don't realize that. (So SHUSHHHH) He told me yesterday that I'm just a skank and yada yada shit. I don't care she don't bother me until she makes him cry. Oh yea I forgot to tell you her name. It is Linsey Carson or as I call her Lastly Farton. But also skank, slut, bitch, whore, gold digger and most importantly Fat Ass Gertrude. (Yea I know I suck at make up names but oh we'll I tried.) So here I am watching TV being lazy at home an the door bell rings. I got up to see who it was and it was Justin with tears in his eyes. I felt so bad for him so I open the door and he instantly hugged me. With that I knew something was up. "What's wrong Jay? Was it Linsey?" I ask him. He cried harder and harder every second. So I dragged him to the stairs and we walked to my room. I opened the door and walked in. We walked to my bed and sat down. After like 5 minutes he calmed down a little bit. "She told me that your going to die tonight because of idk. Then she broke up with me and speed out of the drive way she was heading this way. I started crying and ran al the way here to make sure you weren't going anywhere. Your never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leaving my side." He finely told me. "But what if I have to pee?" "Your still not going anywhere without me." "Fine. But Jay look at me." He looked up into my bloodshot eyes from holding back tears. I put my hand on his ffar and said "Your never going to lose me even if YOU tried. So why where you scared when she told you that?" I also ask. "Please promise you won't hate me after I tell you this." He said. "I pinky promise." I replied. "Welllllllllll.IkindatoldherithoughtIlovedyoumorethanIlovedher.ShewentcrazybecauseItoldheryouhatedhersosososomuch.Afterthatshewantedtokillyou." He said in one breath but I still understand it anyway. Cause he does it a lot. "WHAT!!!!" I practically yelled at him. "I'm sorry!" He said.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Cliffy;) So what do you guys think of it so far? I hope it amazing. Just remember vote and comment what you think. Bye guys. Love you!<3